Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally I think he still has value in the company and I think he would be over and it would be nice to see him against Bobby Lashley Roman Reigns and other people what do you guys think should Ryback come back to the WWE.??

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
Bring him back, pretend everything is resolved but then bury him, job him out and release him with all his gear in a trash bag.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
Goddess of Time
5,607 Posts
I remember him as The Shield's #1 target, so he can come back and job to Reigns and Rollins.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Personally I think he still has value in the company and I think he would be over and it would be nice to see him against Bobby Lashley Roman Reigns and other people what do you guys think should Ryback come back to the WWE.??
no ryback

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Wouldn't mind it... But he's constantly shitting on WWE and burning that bridge. He said on numerous occasions that he hates Vince and thinks he's evil and that he will never work for the WWE ever again.

·
Registered
23,518 Posts
Wouldn't mind it... But he's constantly shitting on WWE and burning that bridge. He said on numerous occasions that he hates Vince and thinks he's evil and that he will never work for the WWE ever again.
This. He pretty much said Vince sucks ass quite a few times on social media. But his food reviews i enjoy.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
As much as I can't stand WWE at this point, they should not sign Rybotch. Nobody should.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,136 Posts
Would love to see him return and nab his overdue U.S. Title reign en route to his long overdue WWE Title reign, but he seems content doing his own thing judging by his constant shitting on the 'E and Vince.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
5,049 Posts
I love Ryback, they missed an opportunity of not giving him the WWE Championship when he was the most over man on the roster.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
He will be a good opponent for roman but he is not necessary needed and Vince doesn't want him. Yes Vince is shit though

·
it's a tarp!
6,747 Posts
Overdub his voice and put a blonde wig on him, and Ryback could be the new He-Man nobody ever thought they wanted.

Then send him on a quest to find some dignity.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I mean ... why does this guy's name keep resurfacing? He was an awful wrestler, remembered only for his botching of his own finisher and his injuring of CM Punk. Why the hell would anyone want a useless botch machine like this back on TV?

Would love to see him return and nab his overdue U.S. Title reign en route to his long overdue WWE Title reign, but he seems content doing his own thing judging by his constant shitting on the 'E and Vince.
He only bad-mouths the company all the time so he can claim that he's not re-hired because he "says the wrong things" and "bucks the system". But in fact, he's not re-hired because he's awful.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts