Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Welcome to my world. I miss his old persona so much. I replace his entrance in SVR every year.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
No. Voices is fine. It's bland, mediocre, and somehow still popular. So it fits him perfectly. Burn In My Light is better, and he was better when he had that theme.

·
Registered
428 Posts
No. Voices is fine. It's bland, mediocre, and somehow still popular. So it fits him perfectly. Burn In My Light is better, and he was better when he had that theme.
This.

He needs to roid up again, stay off the tanning bed and practice on his cocky attitude.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I wish we could pick our theme music. For the longest time, I had the Burning My Light or whatever the entrance music was that started with "Hey, nothing you can say," and I hated that shit for all four years. I hated it from the first day I heard it. They even tried to tweak it a bit and I still hated it. I told Vince and Kevin Dunn, the producer, that I hated my music, so they said they'd get me something new, but it was four years. Finally, I gave them a CD and said that I wanted this music, so they bought the song and they played it for two weeks until Vince said it didn't fit my character. The following week, CM Punk debuted and they gave him my music.
Randy doesn't seem to like it.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I like Voices better. It feels much more big time for Orton.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
No. It's cos of his whole change that has made him into the star he is today. I wish people would let go of the whole 'Legend Killer' phase cos if he was still in that gimmick he wouldn't be as good as he is today.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I agree. Randy Orton is quite boring right now. Loved his legend killer gimmick and I wish he had the same attitude now as he did then.

·
Super Nexus 64
308 Posts
No. It's cos of his whole change that has made him into the star he is today. I wish people would let go of the whole 'Legend Killer' phase cos if he was still in that gimmick he wouldn't be as good as he is today.
I agree. I love the whole legend killer gimmick, but when you think about it he would've eventually run out of legends to kill.

·
Banned
542 Posts
There are no legends left around to kill the last group of legends we saw Nexus destroyed them.

I think Voices is the better song in my opinion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts