Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMO YES. The Dynamite Kid is one of the best Junior Heavyweights of all-time. Easily one of the greatest in-ring workers of all time and also part of one of the greatest tag teams of all-time in the British Bulldogs.

You know what they say- "If Koko's in..." ;)

·
Banned
643 Posts
i hope they do, i feel he gave everything he had to the business and now he has nothing, he lives in a council estate and is in a wheel chair and all he can do is watch tapes of himself from the old day, (not even dvds) he gave us everything, i think it is time we gave a little back

·
Registered
491 Posts
No-Brainer he should be.

He's in my All-Time Fav-5.

Plus being a highly emulated wrestler (Benoit, Richards, Dynamite Tommy Mat Mania), also his work outside WWF is highly regarded.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Yes they should. One of the finest wrestlers ever. Yes he had a rep for being a nasty piece of work but he still should be inducted for being such an innovator.

And Bret should induct him IMO. That is if they can resolve their problems and if WWE can track down Dynamite to wherever he is living now.

Im surprised Davey Boy Smith hasnt been inducted yet TBH.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Sure. The WWE Hall of Fame doesn't really matter so of course he should be in.

Note: He should be in even if it was a legit Hall of Fame as well.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
There's no doubt that he should be in - but I'm fairly sure they're waiting for him to die first. That sounds callous but it's probably true.

The guy was/is a nutjob and you'd never wanna put him infront of a WWE audience like that. Plus he looks awful, so he's not exactly a great advert for retirement from wrestling.

When he passes on someday, they'll induct the Bulldogs as a team post humously IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts