Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm surprised that WWE Films hasn't made a horror movie with The Undertaker as a star.

Mark Calloway doesn't have to necessarily be the exact same Undertaker character we see on the TV (he could be given a different name), but his mannerisms and such could make him a very interesting villain.

If such a movie is made, I would like to see a good script. I don't want the usual slasher fare stuff -- I want a Gothic setting, with an old castle and creepy corridors.

I'd pay to go see such a movie.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Dear person, that is a terrible idea given wwe's track record, it would be pure camp and at best could hope to be rocky horror esque down the line.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Sure, I don't see why not Kane got one.
Masked Kane would've been epic.

Oh yeah, if they made a serious horror film with Taker I'm sure he would bring alot to the character, but like someone else said......Given their track record, do you think they will do it right? Also The Undertaker character has been so protected since he turned back into The Deadman(probably because they showed his human side already and want to do everything they can to get away from that). Yeah i just don't see them having The Undertaker 'act' on something at thisd present time(Even though when he debuted, they allowed him to play on 'Suburban Commando').

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Teddy Long should make a cameo for sure.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
They've done pretty much the same thing with Kane and that didn't really work so I can't see one with Undertaker doing too much better.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts
They should make a dark Western movie that tells The Undertaker's story from before his WWF debut.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
They should do a dark detective movie. Taker is on his LAST case of his career but he just can't catch this one criminal (Kane), His brother (Triple H) and his wife (Mccool of course) beg him to just retire but he can't out of pride (plus his department chair Vince has his nuts in a vice). And a surprise cameo by John Cena, who plays Taker's protege and solves the case in 5 minutes. He then lets go of the past and retires after seeing how bright the future is. Getting the message?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
They've done pretty much the same thing with Kane and that didn't really work so I can't see one with Undertaker doing too much better.
Yeah but I think Taker would be a much better actor and bring more character to a movie role. I think OP was on the right track with the castle thing. It would be interesting to see a film with a ministry-type plot with Taker's character being the head of a Gothic castle/cult, where he sacrifices captives and those who refuse to join are tortured in a dungeon, all while warring with another cult for control of the castle.

That probably wouldn't be very PG though.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
:s He was in Suburban Commando once upona time. I don't think he should be in a horror movie. But they were planning a western based on his character weren't they? Meh I don' really care.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Should do a movie about Kane and Undertaker as kids. With Undertaker playing with matches and setting Kanes face on fire but it just turns out Kane is stupid and think's his face is on fire.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts