Wrestling Forum banner

Should WM27 have a Gimmick Battle Royal?

1106 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Poueff
Personally, the Gimmick Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 17 was one of the highlights of that show for me...mainly because of Bobby Heenan and Mean Gene on commentary, but also because it was a throwback to the wrestlers I grew up watching. With HHH vs Taker part 2 on the card and the appearances of Rock and Austin (not officially confirmed yet) scheduled, it would be something else taken from the card 10 years ago that would be another welcome addition. What do you guys think? Who would you like to see take part in the match if it were to happen?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I'd like to see another one, but I'd wait until WrestleMania XXX.

· Registered
1,928 Posts
I had hoped that because WM was in Atlanta and the 10-year anniversary of the death of WCW that they would have a WCW Gimmick Battle Royal. I mean, how much fun would it have been to have, say, 15 old-time WCW guys, like Buff Bagwell, Diamond Dallas Page, Kronik, obviously get in Booker T and Kevin Nash, Dean Malenko, Arn Anderson (for a couple of mins), Stevie Ray, and a few more.

· Registered
58 Posts
Yeah tht would be a great idea, but not just for WCW guys, 2001 also marked the end for the attitude era in WWE so having stars from the attitude era would be great.

X Pac
Diesal
Scott Hall
Billy Gunn
Road Dogg
Steve Blackman
Goldust
Mark Henry
D Lo Brown
Billy Kidman
Chavo Guerrero
Headbangers
Buff Bagwell
DDP
Konnan
Lance Storm
Kanyon
Booker T
Ron Simmons
Ken Shamrock
etc

· Banned
3,762 Posts
wcw gimmick battle royal?? cool

fake sting, rick steiner, disco inferno, la parka, shockmaster, renegade, pee wee anderson, oklahoma, vampiro, terra ryzin (ha), general hugh e rection, powers that be

oh joy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.