Wrestling Forum banner

Should undertaker's last wrestlemania match be a triple threat?

2144 Views 20 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Crayo
Or is this dumb?
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
2,231 Posts
The Undertaker vs John Cena will be his last Wrestlemania Match, where he will win then retire.

· Banned
3,177 Posts
Maybe you should explain why you think this was a good idea, and then we can disagree or agree with you and give our side of it.

Or you could just make a stupid thread, with an even stupider first post, like you just did.

·      
4,018 Posts
It's not dumb, but I wouldn't prefer it.

Is there anyone else who is undefeated as Wresltemania? That could be interesting. Obviously the opponent's record would be nothing in comparison to Taker's, but it's something to consider. I think Cena is 6-1, correct?

· Registered
204 Posts
I suppose they could do it, I mean if they wanted to keep Taker's WM record intact, but give someone the rub, such as putting a new guy in the match and have him score the pinfall or whatever on Cena. Thus, Taker's WM record technically stays intact as he never lost, but the new guy gets the rub because he overcame both Taker at WM and John 'Super' Cena

But unless someone really special signs before Taker's final WM, Its likely going to be Taker VS Cena and we all know Taker will never lose. I mean come on! If Cena beat Taker's Streak, there would be riots, finally any male over the age of 15 would crack and do a Nexus to the PPV set

· The Sundance Kid
47,276 Posts
Make it a 50-man battle royal where he starts 1st and eliminates everyone one by one and then at the end when he is basking in his immortality it is revealed that Santino was not yet eliminated as he emerges from beneath the ring, slides in, hits an unsuspecting Undertaker with the cobra sending him over the top rope.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Technically, it'd still be a loss, because he didn't win the match. So, no.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Make it a 50-man battle royal where he starts 1st and eliminates everyone one by one and then at the end when he is basking in his immortality it is revealed that Santino was not yet eliminated as he emerges from beneath the ring, slides in, hits an unsuspecting Undertaker with the cobra sending him over the top rope.
Unrealistic. Everyone knows Percy Watson is ending the streak, it's just a matter of when and how. Personally, I'd go with a First Blood/Four-Corners/Last Man Standing Three Stages of Hell match.

· Banned
4,476 Posts

· Registered
23,570 Posts
Triple threat matches usually dilute matches in terms of making them special, wrestling was built on the concept of two people fighting because they didn't like each other/wanted to prove they were the better man. Triple threat matches can entertain but there's no need in this situation Undertaker 1 on 1 @ mania is a massive match no matter what happens in the storyline.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.