Wrestling Forum banner

Should undertaker turn heel at least once before retiring?

1516 Views 11 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  John-Morrison™
i think he should. i really want him to go bad at least once more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· SAL
2,450 Posts
It's not just that he shouldn't. I don't think he CAN. How are you going to get a crowd to turn on him? And is it worth it anyway? All the effort to turn him and you have a part-time worker who you'd have to convince to put over young talent. Keep him as he is.

· Registered
861 Posts
Undertaker could walk out into a packed out Mid-West Republican stronghold, making out with Barack Obama wearing a rainbow-coloured t-shirt, burning the American Flag and declaring all members of the crowd are inbred bastards, and he'd still get a mixed reaction!

· Registered
6,278 Posts
He'd have to murder a kitten. No, a bunch of kittens. Live. Every week. And at house shows. And really draw it out and spill blood all over the ring and in CM Punk's diet soda and all over the Undefined Divas Championship.

:side:

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
He had a very dark run in the Ruthless Aggression era, right? Tortured, implied sexual abuse, and a forced marriage to Stephanie McMahon. I didn't like it...I LOVED IT!

Even if 'Taker did all that stuff I doubt he would get a heat. It'd just be 'Taker being a badass.

· Registered
3,068 Posts
I think Taker could pull it off one more time. The fans were booing him when he turned his back on HHH on Raw. All he needs to do his start attacking faces and talking shit about how he is better than everyone because of his WM record and his legacy a return to the old show him respect days of the ABA

· Registered
957 Posts
Would never work.

This man could come out dressed as Bin Laden, shit on the American flag and hail September 11th as the greatest day in modern history and he'd still get cheered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.