Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,044 Posts
These guys SHOULD be singles stars, but with the lack of time their going to get I'm just happy that they might get some resemblence of TV time even if it is as a tag team.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Cesaro should be a main eventer and Kidd should be gunning for the IC Title more often. Kidd plays an awesome douchebag husband and would be like a modern day Owen Hart if he just got more promo time and wins.

The idea of these two as a tag team just screams "We have nothing for these guys so lets just throw them there together!" I'd much rather see Kidd and Cesaro in NXT if thats the case. I'd much rather watch Cesaro vs Zayn, Neville, Balor, KENTA and others than watch him job to the fucking Usos fpalm

·
Registered
574 Posts
Soooo hard being a Cesaro fan it really is.

The dude is an EASY top 5 most over guy in the company if they'd just give the man a legitimate face turn (Hell he was arguably top 3 at WM while technically still being semi-heels in the RA)

Is the guy the best talker in the world? No. But if you just give him a face push, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HIS WAY, he will shine. Very much so in the same manner NXT (And DB last year) has been shining, Elite-Level in-ring wrestling > WWE's failed attempts at Drama crap.

But instead let's turn him heel at the worst time, prevent him from using moves that have proven to get reactions, and saddle him with a manager that spent 95% of his time talking about ANOTHER GUY. :vince5

·
Registered
574 Posts
Cesaro should be a main eventer and Kidd should be gunning for the IC Title more often. Kidd plays an awesome douchebag husband and would be like a modern day Owen Hart if he just got more promo time and wins.

The idea of these two as a tag team just screams "We have nothing for these guys so lets just throw them there together!" I'd much rather see Kidd and Cesaro in NXT if thats the case. I'd much rather watch Cesaro vs Zayn, Neville, Balor, KENTA and others than watch him job to the fucking Usos fpalm

Good god, Neville vs Cesaro :wall :done

·
Registered
799 Posts
I believe they should bring up Zayn and Steen as a tag team asap. I believe Itami and Devitt should also be brought up as a team asap. If you add Kidd and Cesaro as a team, you possibly have something that could surpass the quality of The Hardys vs Dudleys vs Edge and Christain.

PS: Adding the Young Bucks and London/Kendrick couldn't hurt.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts