Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Read the comments and peeps thought it should go to him. I wouldn't mind. Does anybody even have this theme? Of course without the "you think you know me".

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
It seems to be unused because it doesn't really have that hit at the start of the song, if you know what I mean? I personally wouldn't use it for anyone regardless. Sorry matey.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I like how they say it was his "unused theme". That was never Edge's theme, used or unused. Some people just said he should use it when he returned from his Achilles tendon tear because he was "coming home" and it's the same band that does Metalingus (Alter Bridge, great band BTW).

But anyways, no, Rollins shouldn't use it, it just doesn't fit as a wrestling theme.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I shall look for more then. (Y)

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
I wouldn't be opposed to it as it is a nice song, but I prefer this theme:

This one has more of an underdog "trying to prove yourself" vibe to it, similar to Punk's "This Fire Burns" song. That Alter Bridge song would fit him more as an established superstar.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts

This one has more of an underdog "trying to prove yourself" vibe to it, similar to Punk's "This Fire Burns" song. That Alter Bridge song would fit him more as an established superstar.
Ohhh now that I like. I think that would sound very good blasting as he comes out on Smackdown. A little heavier than most other Superstars theme songs, should get him noticed a bit more.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts

I think WWE should try to use something besides metal. Every guy has the same style of music and there are only a few of those that really stand out (Tyson Kidd, Orton...). Look at Sandow and Cesaro for example. Sandow has a different kind of theme which will help him stand out while Cesaro has that horrible rock song when his gimmick required something completely different. Having said that, that song fits Rollins pretty well. I wouldn't mind seeing him use it.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
He should either keep the one he has or go with the one he wants to have, which is 2nd sucks by ADTR. Both fitting songs for him.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
They got rock.

Also funk w/ Brodus, hip-hop w/ Cena, Titus&Young, Uso's.

Honestly, rock, metal, and hip-hop are the only genres that work for entrance themes bar gimmick ones like Brodus'.
Black guys use rap, Divas use crappy pop music and every white guy uses a generic rock song. The problem is that all those songs sound the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts