Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Rated R Superstar
15,979 Posts
I like how they say it was his "unused theme". That was never Edge's theme, used or unused. Some people just said he should use it when he returned from his Achilles tendon tear because he was "coming home" and it's the same band that does Metalingus (Alter Bridge, great band BTW).

But anyways, no, Rollins shouldn't use it, it just doesn't fit as a wrestling theme.

· Banned
32,941 Posts
I wouldn't be opposed to it as it is a nice song, but I prefer this theme:

This one has more of an underdog "trying to prove yourself" vibe to it, similar to Punk's "This Fire Burns" song. That Alter Bridge song would fit him more as an established superstar.

· Rated R Superstar
15,979 Posts

This one has more of an underdog "trying to prove yourself" vibe to it, similar to Punk's "This Fire Burns" song. That Alter Bridge song would fit him more as an established superstar.
Ohhh now that I like. I think that would sound very good blasting as he comes out on Smackdown. A little heavier than most other Superstars theme songs, should get him noticed a bit more.

· Banned
2,160 Posts

I think WWE should try to use something besides metal. Every guy has the same style of music and there are only a few of those that really stand out (Tyson Kidd, Orton...). Look at Sandow and Cesaro for example. Sandow has a different kind of theme which will help him stand out while Cesaro has that horrible rock song when his gimmick required something completely different. Having said that, that song fits Rollins pretty well. I wouldn't mind seeing him use it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.