Wrestling Forum banner

Should they do the 2 Woman Power Trip?

2K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  Reil 
#1 ·
Sasha vs Asuka at ER for the RAW Women's Title. Should be an awesome match. I think they should do it hahaha, 2 woman power trip, female version of Austin/HHH team for those that forgot.

#2 ·
Absolutely not. It would be really, really, really dumb and kneecap the rest of the division.

It's been posted elsewhere, but Bayley is absolutely costing Sasha the match (probably unintentionally), and then they will probably drop the titles to Liv/Ruby (since they seem to be getting back together), and then Sasha and Bayley will implode, setting up a Summerslam match between those two. It also doesn't help that Bayley has ran over the rest of the Smackdown Women's Division right now as well, so she desperately needs a new challenger.

#4 ·
I think it'll be worth it for the visual for 30 days. In no way should it be a long term thing but transitional. I mean what else does this company have going for itself?

I just want them to do it for the fun of it all. They can still work the angle so it results in Sasha vs Bayley in the end with Sasha being SD Womens Champion.

#7 ·
When have they cared? Lol the brand invitational is in full effect WWE doesn't give a shit, Bruce is about to mix the rosters now that he runs both shows

Horrendous booking is the norm might as well have fun with it
Sasha and Bayley are currently exempt from the Brand Invitational rules, because they are the women's tag champs. Sasha is definitely losing at Extreme Rules to set up a feud with Bayley at Summerslam. Otherwise neither of them have real feuds for Summerslam. Which is WWE's second biggest PPV of the year.

The fact that they had Asuka tap out Charlotte Flair clean tonight (or as clean as it could be) made it pretty goddamn clear that Vince is high on Asuka. Much higher than Sasha right now.

#10 ·
Lol if WWE doesn't care why should anyone? I would rather Bianca Belair get the match but she went missing. Then they buried Liv Morgan further. They have no intention of building the RAW women's division so I mean f**k it why not just do the 2 woman power trip if thats the case

#13 ·
No thanks, everyone is just ready to see the Bayley/Sasha feud and that would just prolong it even further.

#16 ·
Nah.

It's not worth sacrificing Asuka just for the visual of Sasha and Bayley holding all the gold, even though it would be a great visual.

I love what they're doing with the tag titles right now because they're making them more relevant now than they ever have been. Those titles and this match with Asuka should be used as more fuel to split Sasha and Bayley. They should drop those titles to a good team which helps that team and furthers their split. And this match with Asuka gives Asuka a big title defense and hopefully a big win.

#29 ·
They aren't going to unify the divisions. FOX is supposedly pretty pissed off with having to share parts of their roster and these random shakeups as it is.

The main roster desperately needs a brand that isn't ran by the horsewomen, and doing a two woman powertrip between Sasha and Bayley would be an excellent way to bury the rest of the women on the roster, just for a dumbass moment that people would be sick of within a month anyways.

#26 ·
Nah. Sasha is my favorite wrestler but she doesn't need the Raw women's title right now. Asuka is doing just fine with it. I would have Bayley cost Sasha the match and set up that match that they should have done years ago. Then put them on different brands so they can finally separate from each other for a while.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.