Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Its not worth the visual at all even for 30 days. It would be HORRENDOUS booking for a Smackdown star to win the RAW title. Again, its a lot easier to just have Bayley accidentally cost Sasha the title, and then lose the tag titles soon after. Bayley has literally no one left to face in the Smackdown division right now besides Sasha.
I don't think she ever beaten or even fought Sonya or Mandy before but I digress Sasha is the bigger more develop feud

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Or maybe they should do it for the sake of unifying the divisions, Bayley vs Sasha winner take all at Summerslam. Then make a new undisputed Women’s title. Then I’d just make Asuka first in line for a feud.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Nah. Sasha is my favorite wrestler but she doesn't need the Raw women's title right now. Asuka is doing just fine with it. I would have Bayley cost Sasha the match and set up that match that they should have done years ago. Then put them on different brands so they can finally separate from each other for a while.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Oh, you're talking about "The Power Trip". I'm specially talking about Bayley and Sasha being on ego power trip(real life too). A Horsewomen power trip. My mistake.
How are they on a real life power trip? Are you just pulling things outta your ass?

·
Custom User Title
6,453 Posts
Or maybe they should do it for the sake of unifying the divisions, Bayley vs Sasha winner take all at Summerslam. Then make a new undisputed Women’s title. Then I’d just make Asuka first in line for a feud.
They aren't going to unify the divisions. FOX is supposedly pretty pissed off with having to share parts of their roster and these random shakeups as it is.

The main roster desperately needs a brand that isn't ran by the horsewomen, and doing a two woman powertrip between Sasha and Bayley would be an excellent way to bury the rest of the women on the roster, just for a dumbass moment that people would be sick of within a month anyways.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts