Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after wrestlemania we'll all meet in a nearby park and square off. reigns marks vs everyone else.

:punch

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Honesty? Given the nature of the wrestling business I'm surprised that the fans aren't as violent as they probably should be.

Then again each generation gets dubbed down more then the next so what do you expect?

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honesty? Given the nature of the wrestling business I'm surprised that the fans aren't as violent as they probably should be.

Then again each generation gets dubbed down more then the next so what do you expect?

thought crossed my mind too. :thecause

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Only If I can Bring Brock and Haku.

Also have you seen kids these days always stuck in front of computers
(says the guy sitting in front of a computer) :hunter

Dam us 80s and 90s kids would run rings around John Cena fans, Well maybe not run errm slowly briskly walk rings around them....:punk:nash

All we would have to do is turn off their wifi and make them play outdoors and then we could attack them with empty bottles of Sunny Delight, VHS tapes, Sharpened Pokémon cards and verbally insult them with Kenan and Kel references.

If that doesn't work, We will just pull up outside there school one day and start spraying them with a white dairy product or alcoholic beverage.

Its what our forefathers would have wanted.

:kurt:austin3

I mean what are they going to do.....
Take a selfie with us.
or
make us watch a reality show. (actually that would be quite painful)

The last guy I saw wearing a John Cena T shirt looked like a mix between Sam Roberts and Krusty the Clown.....

Oh yea we all saw that guy on RAW, I know your all thinking of him right now as I mentioned him, especially when Reigns blanked him during his entrance.

Dam id love to kick the snot out of some John Cena fans...

as long as they are under 5ft under 125lbs and don't do any physical activity.... mean I am not Rocky *ucking Balboa over here people :reigns2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts