Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just with what currently happening king NXT with Summer Rae's crew vs Bayleys I think that there is a need for them it implement tag titles for the divas to fight over and there's lots of quality team feuds they could have with NXT having such a wide variety of diva down in NXT and with only 2 can battle for their divisions main title, having tag titles for them would make sense to me.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
14,036 Posts
No. I don't feel they have enough women in NXT or established women's tag teams to warrant a Divas Tag title. Outside of Summer and Sasha, they really haven't got any other female teams. They've been teaming Sasha and Veronica Lane up a lot lately on house shows.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
There are only six women wrestling on the NXT TV show right now. That's not enough. They actually have a lot of women (nearly 20), but most aren't ready for TV yet and won't be til next year.
So no point.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What's the point of this exactly? There's only a finite number of women on NXT television as it is, and creating a Divas Tag Team Championship serves no purpose as it would dilute the women between the NXT Women's Championship and Tag Team Championship and thus would not be enough women to sustain either championship at that point.
Honestly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.