Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seeing as how cody rhodes is obsessed with his appearance and perfection and seeing how laycool are also perfectionist when it comes to looks and appereance, should the wwe use this as a way to push cody rhodes. cody isnt doing anything at the moment and needs something fresh. have two credible women in laycool as his valets, this could work. laycool would continue to hold down the womens division while they help cody in mid card division

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Without sounding gay Cody (with his gimmick) is too good looking for McCool. Layla would suit though

·
Registered
720 Posts
oh hell No,Keep Cody away from Laycool.Dashing Cody Rhodes should be getting a LIl Push ,but he cant bc Dolph Ziggler is the IC Champion and you cant have 2 heels feuding for a Title..

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Cody is too dashing for Laycool. If it's Kaitlyn then we'll talk...

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I wouldn't really use that to prove a point, seeing as that feud kind of sucked. It even sucked when it was face vs heel as well.
When did I say it was a GOOD feud? I never did. I simply used it to prove that the other poster's statement that "you cant have 2 heels feuding for a Title" is a broad generalization easily proven wrong by the facts. Therefore, I am correct. Whether the feud was actually good is irrelevant.

·
14,501 Posts
When did I say it was a GOOD feud? I never did. I simply used it to prove that the other poster's statement that "you cant have 2 heels feuding for a Title" is a broad generalization easily proven wrong by the facts. Therefore, I am correct. Whether the feud was actually good is irrelevant.
So you take everything literally? You must be fun!

Well if you want to take it literally, yes it can be done (I'd declare you correct, but seems you already gone ahead and done it yourself), but what is the point when they are going to come out of the feud looking worse than when they went in?

Generally, heel vs heel doesn't work out all that well.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
So you take everything literally? You must be fun!

Well if you want to take it literally, yes it can be done (I'd declare you correct, but seems you already gone ahead and done it yourself), but what is the point when they are going to come out of the feud looking worse than when they went in?

Generally, heel vs heel doesn't work out all that well.
I don't take everything literally. I simply deal in facts, not fantasy, and I believe in saying what you mean and meaning what you say. If he had said that heel/heel feuds usually don't work well, I would have agreed, though there are several examples (e.g. Martel/Michaels) of it working quite well. He, however, generalized and said that you CAN'T have two heels feuding for a title, which I simply proved incorrect without any insults or malintent. It's as simple as that.

That point won, would I book many heel versus heel feuds? Absolutely not. Can they work? Definitely, if done VERY carefully.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I always said, he would be a great divas champion. He needs implants though. With the old ones he's kind of a tomboy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts