Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems alot harder nowadays for heels to get true heat. TBH I think the wrestling business is coming to a point where if you really want the majority of the fans to boo someone, you need to push someone the fans will LEGITIMATELY hate. For example, guys like JBL who was the perfect heel imo. He was loud, got on your nerves, and was not a sight to look at.

Or of course your douchebag pretty boys like The Miz for example.

Now I know Miz gets his praise, but there are a ton of people on here that cannot stand the guy and want him off their TV screens but thats exactly what I feel the WWE should start going for.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Either that, or they could bother getting faces that people really love. So they'll truly hate the heels for pissing in their hero's cereal every week.

Knowing WWE's face intolerance and badbutt obsession, they'll go for X-Pac heat instead.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either that, or they could bother getting faces that people really love. So they'll truly hate the heels for pissing in their hero's cereal every week.

Knowing WWE's face intolerance and badbutt obsession, they'll go for X-Pac heat instead.
Its seems nowdays thats ALOT harder to do since its much much harder to get the fans to like somebody rather than hate them. And of course the IWC seeming to turn on faces in a heartbeat :).

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Yes and they should go for putting that kind of heat on Nexus , have Cena join , then make them fuck up everything all the time , ruin big championship matches people were looking foward to , have them go back to the random beat everyone down style make them a force to be reckoned with again and make them crazier than ever , and then I think they could have heat like that

I think Alberto Del Rio is on the road to "x pac heat" , if they don't stop him from continuing this jackass/mean streak

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes and they should go for putting that kind of heat on Nexus , have Cena join , then make them fuck up everything all the time , ruin big championship matches people were looking foward to , have them go back to the random beat everyone down style make them a force to be reckoned with again and make them crazier than ever , and then I think they could have heat like that

I think Alberto Del Rio is on the road to "x pac heat" , if they don't stop him from continuing this jackass/mean streak
Yea hes another one I forgot to mention. Hes such a douchebag everytime I see that guy smile I wanna smack him.

Good job Alberto :).

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Dunno about X-Pac heat and whatever, but I did not have the slightest clue that The Miz was a pretty boy.
^Needs moar homosexual tendencies and/or discussing male appearances w/ females to understand. Yes he is a "pretty boy".

If it helps you understand the phrase , Justin Gabriel , Cody Rhodes , and Chris Jericho are too. As well as alot of others too really.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Let's just be clear here: I thought X-Pac heat (Which some people originally called Bossman heat) was when the heat was unintentional. Cena is a mixed example of this. He's intended to be fully face, but some people don't like SuperCena and he gets boos for it. That is partial X-Pac heat. (Though Cena has embraced this with much lulz)

If WWE starts aiming for it, it's automatically not X-Pac heat by virtue of the fact that it was intended. It's just regular heat.

X-Pac heat arose because X-Pac was continuing to get pushed and win mtches despite being in few proper angles, and his character neither changed or developed. X-Pac was dragged on long after that version of DX was dead.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's just be clear here: I thought X-Pac heat (Which some people originally called Bossman heat) was when the heat was unintentional. Cena is a mixed example of this. He's intended to be fully face, but some people don't like SuperCena and he gets boos for it. That is partial X-Pac heat. (Though Cena has embraced this with much lulz)

If WWE starts aiming for it, it's automatically not X-Pac heat by virtue of the fact that it was intended. It's just regular heat.
Wasn't Bossman always a heel though? I've always thought Bossman got "Go away" type of heat which is completely different than just regular heat.

·
Registered
7,449 Posts

X-Pac heat arose because X-Pac was continuing to get pushed and win mtches despite being in few proper angles, and his character neither changed or developed. X-Pac was dragged on long after that version of DX was dead.
Exactly. Alberto Del Rio doesn't get X-pac heat, he does his job perfectly. Lucky Cannon had X-pac heat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts