Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the WWE shop, but its selection is lacking. I want some of the merchandise that certain RAW superstars wear, but it's not to be found. Here's a list of things I want from Superstars but can't find.

John Morrison's pants.
Del Rio's cool looking scarf.
The Undertaker's hat.
Cody Rhodes' face mask.
Shawn Michael's pants/cool looking shirt.
John Morrison's coat (they sell Sin Cara's cape, so it's possible).
More posters (their poster section has exactly 6 posters).
Sheamus's Celtic Cross (they have a cheap 1 inch one).
Something with Mark Henry on it (they have nothing).
Kelly Kelly's outfit (don't ask).
Beth Phoenix's costume. (don't ask).
HHH's shovel.

As an added bonus, what do you think they should add?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I thought by expand you were going to suggest they maybe set up in other big markets instead of charging ridiculous shipping fees. I've never bought anything off the site as a result, but if they did have a warehouse in Britain where I wouldn't be charged so much in shipping, I'd definitely invest in some Punk and Austin shirts at least.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Creepy city! Do you mean their actual worn pants or replicas? Seems odd to me that anyone would want to buy HBK's pants. They do make costumes for little kids btw. Cody Rhode's mask? Go to a sports store, they sell protective stuff like that for basketball ect.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
I think they should create WWE Stores across North America. That way people can get belts and other things without having to over pay for shipping. The only reason I bought the belt I bought from there was because of their 30% off sale so I got a $320 purchase for $200

·
Registered
511 Posts
No he wants the Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix costumes to be complete with sweat stains.

However, some replicas of the Rockers and HBK outfits especially vests would be nice .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts