Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's face it, the whole brand thing is dead. It has been for years. You have guys crossing over onto Raw from SmackDown, and in the main event for SmackDown on Friday, the WWE Champion will be on the show with Cena also appearing later on.

I think that WWE should break the small brand barrier they have right now down. There is no point of having it if you consistently put talent from one brand on another show.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I think they should do a thing MLB style where they have "interleague play" but only for the weeks leading up to WM and the 4 weeks leading up to a different ppv.

·
Registered
93 Posts
^Not a bad idea actually.

Don't they integrate the rosters anyway. I mean if they used a generic ring, and you just turned into wrestling.... Would you know if you're watching Raw or Smackdown(minus Booker T talking about his fave 5 and "What thaaaaaaaa hell!?"

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
the brand split is non existant right now. I think we wil get a mention on the 1000 RAW that there is no more brands, but thats about it.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Honestly as much as I've tried to fight the idea due to my enjoyment of exclusive brands in the past, I think it would be a good thing at this point because its not needed anymore. If they would have used the brand right and played to the concepts strength then it could've benefitted them but they squandered it. They'll rid themselves of it sooner or later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts