Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
They could try with a male goth character. We've seen a few female ones like Daphney and Katie Lea, but no long haired men with dark mantles and steel boots for quite some time. I think this could work well, Raven did rather fine with it aswell.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
If only we could give Cottonwood's R*pe Eyes to someone with more talent.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
They tried it more then once already in the past five years with Mordechai and then saw it didn' twork, brought him back a year and a half later on ECW with Kevin THorn gimmick.

I am sure they will do it again once Undertaker does retire but it won't be the same, the Undertaker is the Undertaker and that is that. There will be no one with a career like him.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
2 words, Justin Gabriel. This guy could pull off a Ravenesque gimmick no problem. WWE needs an evil mastermind like crazy!
+1. He has the looks for a deep goth character. But they really need to give him some good materials for his promos.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
+1. He has the looks for a deep goth character. But they really need to give him some good materials for his promos.
Or they could just go for this guy

Goth charachter? Yep
Good materials for promos? Yep

Theres your answer.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Or they could just go for this guy

Goth charachter? Yep
Good materials for promos? Yep

Theres your answer.
to say it lightly, i would indeed die happy. Jimmy is everything that a dark character should be. I would love to see them give him a chance, and not just a one night match, like they have in the past. Granted it was against eddie, but i honestly think he could pull something like this off, he's insanely versatile in the ring and on the mic.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts