Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They should not do Brock vs Seth again, that would be the most cancerous thing especially if Brock loses the title at Mania, considering the only faces on RAW are Mysterio (who hes already facing at survivor series) Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins they clearly need to have someone on SmackDown win the Rumble and jump ship to face Brock I do not think FOX is willing to give up Roman or Bryan so I think the Miz is a good option seeing as he was already WWE Champion before and would not be a big loss to SD at this point. I think they could have Miz win the rumble, challenge Brock as to get rid of the "Evil Part-Timer" once and for all and have him finally win back the title after 10 years.

·
Registered
394 Posts
He would be an option if he wasn’t booked for years like a loudmouth loser who can’t get the job done no matter if he is a heel or face.

If he was in AEW he would have been in Jerichos position even better being a decade or so younger .

The only way this feud can be valid is if Miz
Turns heel and get a stable to rule that can help him win

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,048 Posts
Re: Should The Miz be the one to beat Brock Lesnar ?

At this point Miz is so irrelevant and has been portrayed as such a hapless, useless, pathetic jobber loser that even I, a massive fan of his couldn't take him seriously in this spot.

I mean you're talking about the one person on the entire roster than cant beat Shane McMahon. That's the Miz, he's the ultimate jobber, he's 2019 Brooklyn Brawler, same as he was 2018 Brooklyn Brawler, 2017 Brooklyn Brawler, 2016 Brooklyn Brawler and so on. While everyone acts like KO and co are so hard done by Miz is jobbing to Shane three times and never getting any revenge. Thats how irrelevant The Miz is, that's how much of a loser the character is now.

Put it down to whatever you want; the McMahons being retarded, Mike Mizanin working too hard, Mike Mizanin possessing too much charisma, too much promo ability and too much personality to be allowed to succeed in the Geek Era, or simply the McMahons hard on for The Shield and Indy Geeks but The Miz character is in turn too much of a Geek to even be near the World Title scene at this point.

I'd love to see him back in the Main Event scene, he's two long years overdue to be back in the Main Event. But the McMahons hate him and continuously keep jobbing him into oblivion and burying him. There's just no chance of this happening, and zero chance of anyone buying The Miz as he is now in this spot. This thread will just be people calling Miz a joke and shooting this idea down, because he is a joke, because the McMahons hate him.

He cant even get a feud anymore. The only feuds he's worked in the last 4-5 months was a half assed one with Ziggler, where Ziggler went on to beat the World Champ soon afterwards and a half assed one with Nakamura where he got destroyed in every segment and match. That's how irrelevant Miz is.

·
Registered
18,880 Posts

·
Registered
3,862 Posts

The only way it would be believable is if Lesnar is buried under a ladder and Miz hits the ladder with a sledgehammer.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts

For it to work Miz would need to go on a winning streak where he manages to just plain outsmart or outmaneuver a long, long series of opponents who everyone should naturally expect to beat him.

He's never going to be a challenge to Lesnar physically so they'd need to build up that he's the ultimate crafty bastard and can think and plot his way out of any situation he ends up in no matter how seemingly impossible.

But that'll never happen. Because WWE see him as basically a promo segment guy who occasionally jobs out to anyone they need him to.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

Hell no. The Miz is portrayed as a massive geek, there is no way he would even scratch Lesnar.

·
Registered
587 Posts

I'd love to see that. Arguably the only guy in wwe I still care for. No matter how hard they ruin everyone Miz still gets my interest because he,s a dynamic talker who makes a stable with geeks like bo dallas and curtis axel work.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts