Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, should be Ted defend the title at NOC?

I think he should defend it against Morrison so it can continue their feud and have Ted drop it to Morrison with Ted regaining it at HIAC.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
No, I don't think it should be used for anything more than a prop. We already have the U.S title and the briefcase for things like that.

If it is used as a one off thing I'd be fine with it. Maybe Morrison beating Ted at NoC then throwing it in the trash, destroying it or perhaps generously donating it to a local bum. But to have it being defended back and forth like an actual title at multiple PPVs? No.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
No, God damn it!

For the billionth time, the Million Dollar Championship was not created to be defended on a regular basis. It's merely something that Vince McMahon and Ted Dibiase came up with to get him more over as a heel.

Yes, Virgil once defeated Dibiase for the belt, but that mostly to get him over after years of Abuse.

The Million Dollar Championship is not now, nor has it ever been a real sanctioned title!

·
Banned
282 Posts
They haven't been doing shit with Ted. They need to find something for the guy. I think it would be a good idea for Dibiase to develop his character, if he used the Million Dollar Title as a McGuffin of sorts.

But I doubt Dibiase will be on the card. I'm sure the WWE scrapped a few plans involving himself after his brother had been injured and plans for an apparent stable were nixed.

I'm indifferent on Dibiase. I haven't seen enough of him for me to make a conclusion on his ability.

Pardon me if I fuck up something in this post, I'm kinda fucked up on sleeping pills right now.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No. Ted Dibiase should be released. He is talentless.
I wouldn't say he's talentless. I'd rather watch him then half the guys in the Nexus.

And BTW I know the title is a prop but I just think it would give Ted something to do.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
He's a better worker than Alex Riley.
HA! How? I guarantee if Riley got the same amount of time to showcase his talent as Dibiase has gotten he would be a World Champion by now and be one of the most over guys in the company. Ted Dibaise has been given years to get over and he still sucks. He has the most slow paced matches in the company. Just because a guy has been there a lot longer doesn't mean he is a better worker.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
DiBiase losing a prop title that he gave himself SHOULD be on ppv, i'd pay.

I remember when this guy debuted with his priceless stuff before tagging with Rhodes, people here thought he was gold, what the hell happened to him?

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I remember when this guy debuted with his priceless stuff before tagging with Rhodes, people here thought he was gold, what the hell happened to him?
When he debuted I thought this guy was gonna be a star by 2010. Now both him and Rhodes are just there, however at least Cody's character is interesting.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts

He was with Legacy and he was more tolerable. I just don't like the fact the WWE gives him so much time well not the last few weeks but before he used to get it. There are many more talented guys above him that could use that time.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He was with Legacy and he was more tolerable. I just don't like the fact the WWE gives him so much time well not the last few weeks but before he used to get it. There are many more talented guys above him that could use that time.
I'll give you a reason why guys like him & Michael McGillicuty have contracts and get the exposure that they get, THEIR LAST NAMES!! If McGillicuty wasn't Perfect's son he wouldn't have had that undefeated record, if DiBiase wasn't Ted's son lord knows where he'd be right now.

I really can take Ted using his father's gimmick seriously. Right now he reminds me of a little boy at home standing in front of the mirror with a toy WWE title belt doing the You Can't See Me sign and saying The Champ Is Here, because that's basically what's he doing, mimicking his father's gimmick.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I thought the angle with Morrison was finished? If so, he hasn't got anyone to defend it against anyways.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts