Wrestling Forum banner

Should the Inner Circle add a girl to the group?

Should the inner Circle add a female member to the group?

880 24
Both Bea Priestley and Ivelisse were campaigning on Twitter under Jericho's tweet to join the Inner Circle. Got me wondering, do you think there should be a girl in the group?

Imo, considering how weak the women's division is, they could really benefit by building up one of the women, and adding either Priestley, Britt Baker, or someone else to the group could help add to their star power and maybe build a female star.

Not to mention, if we ever get a PPV built up about The Elite vs Inner Circle, the Inner Circle could use a girl to match Brandi.

What do you guys think?
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
2,012 Posts
If they're not gonna put Penelope with Janela, then she'd be perfect for this stable. If All In is any indication, she wouldn't have any trouble hitting big spots on male wrestlers in no-DQ matches or when the ref isn't looking.

· Registered
8,969 Posts
Yeah I'd like to see it. I always like it when stables have all their bases covered. HW/top guy/leader, midcard/second in command, tag teams, enforcer,a woman, etc.

Also Bea could be a good choice I think, I could see her fitting in there well. Heck she leads her own group in STARDOM already.

· Registered
1,097 Posts
Women being in stables would be cool for the future. Not atm in this stable though, as already mentioned it's mostly a Jericho support stable. And I think Jericho is already a bit overbusy bringing the guys that are yet in it over.

And I hope AEW does not go the route of "storytelling" over twitter-campaigns, because as WWE shows that tends to become an easy excuse for a bad product. Especially since I think they're probably already giving too much weight on twitter feedback.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.