Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Should go to midcard wrestler to see if he deserves to earn world title if he could carry the midcard championship.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hell no! It's the best looking title on the main roster right now, at least on the male roster.
The only thing it needs is better booking.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,880 Posts
i always preferred the '03 version anyway, bring it back!

Wow, really? I mean, personal taste and all, but...there's a reason that, in the entire history of WWE, that is the only (non-custom/personaized) belt that was so ugly that WWE threw in the towel and replaced it with its predecessor. That's never happened otherwise in WWE history.

·
S.E.E.S.
547 Posts
It's the best looking belt in the company by a country mile, it absolutely should not be redesigned or retired.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
Considering Cody reintroduced the recent design change, return to white, I'm surprised they haven't had a live burning of it on TV yet. I fully expect Miz to bring a new design (not Miz himself, but WWE creative) and it be flashy and "movie-esque".

I don't see a reason to retire it. Intercontinental title has a nice sound to it.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
No absolutely not but they need to do something with the belt though. Get it on someone that they will actually use and get it back to being the stepping stone belt that it use to be.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,102 Posts
Redesign it, it badly needs a giant W on it.

·
Southern Pride
3,559 Posts
The IC belt design needs to stay as is and shouldn't be retired. It still looks more prestigious than the top 2 belts in the company. I have zero faith in WWE coming up with a decent redesign for it.

Redesign it, it badly needs a giant W on it.
Honestly surprised that they haven't done that already.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,047 Posts
They need to put the title on Almas and use him to rebuild its glory. Have him burn the house down like Rollins did during his summer IC run.

I say keep the same design though.

·
Waiting for Kawato
962 Posts
Redesign maybe, no way should it be retired. Just last year all the stuff between Seth, Balor, Miz and then Seth and Ziggler was fantastic. Was it the year before that where Miz and Ziggler had that great feud on Smackdown. That's some of the best stuff WWE's main roster has turned out the last few years.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Put the title on guys that are stars and have them have meaningful feuds with other stars over the belt. I especially hate when a main event level star has a match with the IC or US Champion and they never challenge for the belt.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Absolutely not. Why, so they could put another big honking glittery W on it so it looks like the road sign of a Las Vegas strip club?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Keep the belt. Treat it as the workhorse title that can test to see if someone is main event material, and let it be an open challenge belt. That’s all.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
The belts fine, they just need to stick it on someone that isn't a complete geek and fued them with another person that, also, is not a complete geek.

Why is that so hard for them?

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,612 Posts
The most famous design should stay the permanent design forever. And booking is the only thing that should change. Some of the best Superstars of all time have held the title, yet most fans probably couldn't tell you the last 5 champions.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts