Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plain and simple. Bubba already returned at the Royal Rumble and stated afterwards that he and Devon are open to the possibility of returning to the company; but do you think they should?

Honestly, I don't. WWE is in the process of breaking up two of their current teams - Miz & Mizdow and Goldust & Stardust which would leave their options for potential feuds really thin with only The Ascension & The Usos the teams I would actually want to see the Dudleyz face (I hate the whole New Day idea and the Brass Ring Club aren't established enough as a team yet).

Personally, I would bring Bubba back as a singles competitor, playing a character similar to the Bully Ray persona we saw towards the end of his TNA run; I enjoyed the hell out of that and he far exceeded any expectations I had for him as a singles competitor. Plus he could add a little depth to an incredibly thin roster.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Yes!

SAVE.US_DUDLEYZ

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
That would be awesome, the tag team division needs some life into. New Age Outlaws weren't exactly great when they returned last year but lets hope (if it happens) that Dudleys aren't disappointing.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,118 Posts
The Ascension needs to go through a table, so yes. Our tag team division is at its absolute worst. Gold and Stardust jobbing, The New Day is a joke, Miz and Mizdow breaking up is imminent, so that leaves The Usos and The Ascension as the only teams worth a damn. Right now they need to be building up :cesaro and :fact as worthy competitors, because the division is beyond awful.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I really want to see Bully do a singles run as a heel, dude was by far my absolute favorite character and overall performer in 2012/2013.

I would not be opposed to a decent run with Devon though, especially if we got some gnarly TLC or just table matches with them. Maybe we can have Dudleyz vs Ascension at summerslam.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Yeah I always liked them so it'd be cool to see them again. Only if they're booked right of course. Plus WWE seriously needs more tag teams. T

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not only should the Dudleys return to WWE, but with rumors swirling about the Briscoes leaving ROH for WWE, they should bring back the Dudleys and have them feud with the Briscoes. The obvious choice is to bring the Dudleys back for Extreme Rules, have them go through the tag team roster decimating them except for Kidd/Cesaro who provide unexpected foils to the Dudleys mission to Destroy All Tables (using Superstars to do it). Work the Dudleys vs. Kid/Cesaro all spring with no clear winner (Kidd/Cesaro holding the belts) until Summer Slam when the Dudleys win the belts back, 10-11 years after vacating them. Enter Briscoes with a feud between the two teams that seems to play out anywhere but in the ring. The Briscoes even use the Dudleys as the reason they've finally come to WWE, saying they wouldn't come until their heroes came back. Work the feud into a fever pitch and then use Kidd/Cesaro to throw wrenches in the gears. It shouldn't look anything like the Dudleys/Hardys/E&C feud, but have its own feel. Two teams of reckless rage and ruffneck danger, one calculating team of utter precision working them all. I'm shipping the long shots now, so please embrace the hash tag #DudleysvsBriscoes at WM32!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts