Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one kinda liked it, the wife beater, suspenders, pants and taped fists give him that oldschool Irish brawler look, he was wearing it again on Smackdown last night, i dunno if thats gonna be his casual attire for promos but i hope he starts wearing it for matches regularly, i like it better than the outdated gear he's been wearing from 2009.

·
The face that runs the List
10,738 Posts
I like it, although he doesn't really need it because he's one of the most recognizable faces in the company in the last 20 years.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I say keep it. It's different and makes him look unique from everyone else.
Exactly, not only is it a bad ass look, it sets him apart from everyone else, cause there aint no one right now in WWE with this kinda look.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,155 Posts
I thought during the bar fight "this should be his permanent look" so I really hope that's the case, it was the first time I've been interested in him since his return.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Nah, it would be like Corbin wrestling in a suit.

·
Registered
408 Posts
He has a great look, too bad he won’t get a main event push again, I think his ring/ fighting style can make for a really good feud/ match with Braun . Sheamus is one of the few guys who’s finisher looks legit enoght to take out Braun and who’s fighting style and look makes him a believable threat to Braun

1 - 15 of 15 Posts