Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you can't beat them, join them. Isn't that how the old saying goes? Ryder has been relative to nothing lately, and I think his past history with Eve could really help him turn heel. We all know the story, and how he was humiliated on television with, Eve kissing Cena, and Kane throwing him off the Raw stage while in a wheelchair. Nothing really came from all of that, and not even a Ryder heel turn. He needs a more serious look, and character.

I think pairing him with Eve is the best thing for him to do because it allows him to turn heel, and his heat will be there. After all that happened to him fans will undoubtedly hate him for joining with her. Raw needs another heel on the show, and I think Ryder is definitely ready for this role. He has been face for some time now, and it's done nothing for him. He is solid on the mic, and I think Eve needs someone at her side the same way Lauranitis has Otunga. Eve, and Ryder sounds like a dominant heel duo.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
For now they should stick to him being the underdog face he portrays. Random face - heel turns would do no good, he turned face less than a year ago. He still moves merch and has potential open stories with Kane, Eve, a heel US champ, a tag title run, and so on...

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Unless you want his character to look even more stupid then it already is, no. Ryder shouldn't turn heel anyway, not anytime soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts