Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres arguments on both sides. There is a Pavlovian reaction to boo when his music hits. Hes a heel now so you should boo him so that makes sense. On the other hand, it's such a boring theme and maybe a hardcore hip hip theme similar to The Usos would suit Roman better at this point. I lean towards the latter personally.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
11,182 Posts
I think the theme is fine, but he does need to change his attire. Have the guy come out in a Gucci suit with a shiny Rolex and some stunner shades or something.

Remember how Hollywood Batista was looking when he came back for his feud with HHH a couple years back? Either do that or a suit I don't care. He's heel now and he still feels like the same old Roman Reigns. He was always frowning and angry as a babyface too, so right now literally the only difference is he has Heyman at his side.

Give me something like this:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think the theme is fine, but he does need to change his attire. Have the guy come out in a Gucci suit with a shiny Rolex and some stunner shades or something.

Remember how Hollywood Batista was looking when he came back for his feud with HHH a couple years back? Either do that or a suit I don't care. He's heel now and he still feels like the same old Roman Reigns. He was always frowning and angry as a babyface too, so right now literally the only difference is he has Heyman at his side.

Give me something like this:

I agree with you

·
Registered
23,449 Posts
New theme no, but I think his general attire should be closer to what he wore for his leukemia announcement. We got 6 heels running around in suits and dress clothes on Raw already, enough with the dress attire. Let him dress like he would if he was going out and about with his chain and watch. Go away from the merch shirts except for matches or gloating about winning a match.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts