• HELL NO

Votes: 46 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Kane and Taker tried to kill eachother more times than I can remember. Both Kane and Taker should have been retired by one of the Wyatts/Maybe, just maybe Corbin with the right build, which WWE clearly wouldn't pull off, or just do a retirement match against eachother.

Kane is all but retired now specially if he does get elected to something in Knoxville(?), and Taker...well.

And if he just goes retiring everyone wouldn't that make him Randy Orton 2? Kinda? Maybe Rollins then becomes John Cena 2 and we get another 20 years worth of main events :vince2

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Does nothing for Reigns really.

Strowman could use it. I don't know, Corbin? Someone else. But if Kane wants to meet his end at the jaws of the Big Dog who am I to stand in his way?

·
Premium Member
12,036 Posts
I've always been a Kane fan, but Reigns is above retiring him, quite frankly. A heel could benefit from it though. That is, if there are any plans for Kane to return at all.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
The master of stiffnes. The maharaja of strongstyle. The man that cant be hindered. The real goat in wwe Jinder Mahal should retire kane.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts
It's fucking Kane. Retiring him wouldn't be a big deal because literally nobody would even notice his absence.
It just dawned on me that Kane hasn't even been on television since Backlash :heyman6 Had no idea that man was gone, I've only noticed Big Show's absence.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
I miss Kane, but no he shouldn't return. And no Roman shouldn't retire him, doubt he retired Taker either.

Sent from my 4009X using Tapatalk

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I guess they could run a storyline of reigns facing kane other the whole thing of they really wanted to but I think it would be overkill to retire kane as well.

I really want to see kane come back if he had one final run that meant something in the old attire etc but that wont happen so leave it.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts
It's fucking Kane. Retiring him wouldn't be a big deal because literally nobody would even notice his absence.
It just dawned on me that Kane hasn't even been on television since Backlash :heyman6 Had no idea that man was gone, I've only noticed Big Show's absence.

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
For the love of God, Roman Reigns does not need every single accolade, accomplishment, award, spiral ham and stock option WWE has to offer. Let someone else retire Kane and get a little momentum for a change. Honestly at this point I'd rather see James Ellsworth retire Kane than Roman.

·
Banned
4,945 Posts
I don't see any point in it for Reigns, he's a much bigger name than Kane. Also, Glen Jacobs seems to be focused on his political career for now. Unless they're giving Roman some gimmick about getting rid of all the part-timers that keep coming back and taking up spots from the full-time guys (which, thinking about it, would kind of work, as that's fairly tweener-ish), then Kane can just go and get inducted into the HOF in a few years. Not everyone is enough of a big deal that they need a special retirement match.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Yes. Absolutely. I also think that they should roll the Brinks truck to HBKs house to get him to come out of retirement so The Big Dawg can properly retire him.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
No, Braun Strowman should. Reigns has already been handed enough achievements, let someone have the honor of retiring Kane, it would be a great last feud for Kane to go out and put Braun Over.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Don't know about the hardcore fans, but it will be a pretty big deal for casuals. He still gets bigger pops than most indy midgets.

It would only make sense to me that if Kane were to get a on screen retirement that it should be by the hand of Reigns. Now before you guys start throwing the noose over the tree limb and busting down my door with torches and pitchforks, wouldn't it only make sense for Kane to want revenge on the person who retired his brother? In my humble opinion if they plan on turning Reigns full fledged heel anytime soon they should at least have him get rid of the brothers of destruction entirely. To me that is how you would make the MOAB ( mother of all bombs ) heat the Reigns already has, turn into full on tactical nuke heat.
It should be Corbin. Kane will really help Corbin take his game to another level.

The sad truth is Kane is no longer relevant. He'll most likely retire quietly a la Christian
He will just need a couple of months to get some momentum going. Would be really interesting if he comes back in his old attire.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts