Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if the crowd will buy it, is Orton the guy who can turn the crowd against him? can he really turn thousands of screaming women and men who will cheer him just because he is a bad guy. To me he feels different to the heel he was in 2009, I said this a few weeks ago in a thread I made. They are trying to make him the viper, but Orton has been a very strong face character and I cant buy into him to be a cowardly heel guy.

He is an awesome heel, there is something off - maybe the crowd reaction is the reason why but I would say give it to Wrestle mania 30 and switch Orton back to face. If he is going into a feud with Big Show, I would not be surprised if Orton gets turned on by HHH and makes his face turn soon. It's not likely, but it would not surprise me considering what Big Show is like.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
If you turn someone, you have to commit. If you turn people back and forth willy nilly you end up with a track record like Big Show, and nobody wants that. So hell no, please keep him heel!

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Turning Face is what lost him so much momentum in the first pace. He should always stay as heel since creative doesn't seem to know what to do with him as a face.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Typical IWC. When a guy is a face they want him heel when a guy turns heel they want him back as a face.
Because if one person posted it means everyone in the IWC thinks that way. But no, they shouldn't turn Orton back to a face because imo, he was boring and bland most of the time. At least now, he is entertaining and they are slowly getting fans to turn on him. He needs to stay heel for awhile even if hes cheered.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Has it even been, what, 2 months yet? Relax on the face/heel turns.

Maybe he'll become a face again in a year or so since crowds will eventually start cheering him non-stop again.

·
Premium Member
25,982 Posts
Only way it would make sense to turn him so soon would be if Cena returned and turned heel and become the face of the Corporation, but Cena's chances of turning heel in this stage are very slim, so, let Orton just stay heel for awhile. He's better as one anyway.

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
If you turn someone, you have to commit. If you turn people back and forth willy nilly you end up with a track record like Big Show, and nobody wants that. So hell no, please keep him heel!
I agree fully. If you turn him back, it will further damage his character.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Don't change his character, even if the cheers get out of hand, keep his heel character but without bashing the crowd, thus a tweener, he's far more entertaining as a heel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts