1.Orton is so over with the crowd,that's the problem
2.2.Johnny strips Sheamus of the title
3.Nxt ppv -Bryan vs Sheamus vs Orton
4.At ppv,Johnny interferes and hands over the title to Orton
5.Johnny on nxt SD puts up his stable and tells of his plans-
Orton as Champ
Mcintyre as IC champ
Otunga and Big Zeke as tag team champs.

I know this is a Rehash of Austin vs McMahon but these storylines are always entertaining like Edge with Vickie vs Taker or Batista a few years ago

Opposing them are individually but can't co-exist are:

Bryan-A face turn with his new found fan following

Sheamus

Christian

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Orton wont turn heel within the next few months.

But I would like him to, yes. He sucks as a face.
I think in about 6-10 months he may turn heel, after someone like Christian, ADR, Bryan turns face (properly), simply by being a dick and beating the shit out of them because "he's the viper".

·
-
7,495 Posts
Turn him heel already.

The only people that cheer for him these days are horny teenage girls. Kids have Sheamus to support now and adults have Punk. No reason to keep Orton face.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I guess Bryan will turn face at some point if the yesmania continues. Orton will punt the fuck out of him writing him off tv for a while. He will reform an alliance with rhodes and they will dominate smackdown as whc and intercontinental champs putting people out with punts and disaster kicks.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
People on here are severely deluded if they think Orton isn't drawing huge reactions from audiences right now. He doesn't enjoy the momentum of a CM Punk or Sheamus nor the sheer immense star power of Cena, but on a nightly basis he draws some of the best babyface ovations and pops out of anyone on the entire roster.

Turning him heel anytime soon is a mistake. Quite frankly, he doesn't have the talent in particular areas to make it convincing, either. Best to let him stay face for at least another couple of years, I'd say. If they ever turn Cena heel, it would be prudent to keep Orton face for at least the first six months or so of that because it would be moderately fresh to see them have one program with one another, whether it be for a single month or a couple of months, with the roles reversed. You could even feed babyface Orton to heel Cena at say the Summerslam after the Wrestlemania at which you turn Cena, and then eventually get around to turning Orton a few months later.

Besides, there's an oncoming tsunami of new arrivals and the majority of them are heel. Having Orton around in his current capacity guarantees that you have a made guy who is readily available to work with some of the Cesaros and Sandows in the near future.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
It's easy to turn Orton heel. Just have him RKO a popular babyface. That's how he turned face in the first place: RKO'ing heels.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Orton looks banged up, and has for a while. A heel turn down the road would be good, but at this point Orton needs to go home and heal. And then creative needs to think about what they want to do with him, because something is not working. His SD run has been terrible. He couldnt carry the brand, and has been moved down the ladder.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Orton looks banged up, and has for a while. A heel turn down the road would be good, but at this point Orton needs to go home and heal. And then creative needs to think about what they want to do with him, because something is not working. His SD run has been terrible. He couldnt carry the brand, and has been moved down the ladder.
I wouldn't mind seeing Randy Orton taking about 2-3 years off from the business to heal up and spend more time with his family, and then coming back completely refreshed in 2014 / 2015 as an already-established veteran more willing to put others over. Kind of like Shawn Michaels.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
IWC logic...:rolleyes:

"Orton can't act"

Really is thats the case why are you all screaming out for a heel turn?

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Why do people think heel turns are the answer to every problem? Orton has been consistently drawing huge reactions from the crowd since like 2008 and theres an influx of heels most of which are being pushed straight to the top and Orton is one of the few established faces they have left.

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Babyface Orton has indeed ran it's course. I don't think they would even think of turning him heel until they put another huge babyface to sell the tickets for the live smackdown shows. Maybe after the draft lottery we will see a turn from Orton.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I wouldn't mind an Orton heel turn with him being exposed as a fake. Perhaps have him being recorded saying things about WWE fans, and his fortune that he has made off of their ignorance. Basically, throw the WWE Universe under the bus, and then laughing because they come to see him, and they love him. Basically some what of a shoot style interview.

I have said this once, and I will say it again. Randy Orton is best suited as a "heel" not to far from what he was as a person. Orton has said this himself in interviews from the past that his Legend Killer gimmick was just him being who he was with a "little extra" added to it. That's who Randy Orton is, and the day the WWE turned that all around was the day his character died. Randy was able to say very little in those days, and it was enough, accurate, and exactly what a real heel should say.

The Apex Predator, the role in Legacy, and his "face" role have all been a disaster. He hasn't been entertaining since he beat Benoit at Summer Slam for the WHC. It was that era's Randy Orton that made him famous. That character was Randy Orton, and the one currently is just some bad acting by the same man. There is a reason he was put out of the Marine 3 role, it's because he can't act. He only has one act, and that's the one that made him famous back in 2005, and so on. RNN, having beef with Legends, and making the IC title seem relevant back when he defeated RVD for it, and had the longest IC title reign in 7 years.

Basically, Orton should turn heel on Cody Rhodes by telling him that his last IC title reign was against nobody. Orton says that when he was IC champion he held the title just as long as anyone in 7 years had. Orton tells Cody that while he was Intercontinental Champion there was real competition around this place, where now it's nothing except a bunch of boys like Cody running around whining all the time to be in the main event. Rhodes points out that his reign was longer than Randy's, and that no one in the back really enjoys Orton's condescending attitude.

What we have is a heel Orton who thinks he is so far above everyone else that he has become bored, but very angry at the same time. Rhodes turns face, and battles Orton. Then at some point Big Show enters the picture, pretends to help Cody, but ends up turning heel, and joining w/Orton. You end up with Big Show/Orton alliance that leads to possibly putting Rhodes over as a top notch "face" for Smackdown, and the WWE in general. Rhodes has enough charisma to go over a top notch face in my opinion.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
Why do people think heel turns are the answer to every problem? Orton has been consistently drawing huge reactions from the crowd since like 2008 and theres an influx of heels most of which are being pushed straight to the top and Orton is one of the few established faces they have left.
Because the IWC hate faces and lovce heels thats why they want an unneeded turn...why turn a guy that gets pops EVERY TIME HE COMES OUT? Its not a good business move people

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
A heel turn SHOULD happen. This guy just doesn't work well as a face. He's stale and boring currently. Faces should get to talk more, Orton has mic skills but as the Viper, the shit is just awful. "My name......is Randy Orton" - come on now, what the fuck?

Him and Cena need to turn heel. Hell, Orton was much better at drawing ratings and merch sales as a heel in 2009 than he is now.

Oh and the big problem with Orton as a face is that he's just... there. He does absolutely nothing, any impact he used to have as a top guy has been pretty much removed since they made him a midcarder in Smackdown.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
With a dominant Lesnar on raw they need to make a dominant heel in orton for SD. The top heels of raw are lesnar,Jericho, Tensai while on SD the heels are Bryan,del rio and henry/kane(if their even on that show)

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
A heel turn SHOULD happen. This guy just doesn't work well as a face. He's stale and boring currently. Faces should get to talk more, Orton has mic skills but as the Viper, the shit is just awful. "My name......is Randy Orton" - come on now, what the fuck?

Him and Cena need to turn heel. Hell, Orton was much better at drawing ratings and merch sales as a heel in 2009 than he is now.

Oh and the big problem with Orton as a face is that he's just... there. He does absolutely nothing, any impact he used to have as a top guy has been pretty much removed since they made him a midcarder in Smackdown.
Getting cheered by every arena he enters plus selling a ton of merch..yeeeeeeah that sounds like he's failing alright

:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Premium Member
17,266 Posts
I would like to see DB stay heel though, just let his character right now run it's course. It's in now need to change. But otherwise, Orton could turn Heel; but he is already heel-like enough it wouldn't be much different. Unless he went far back to his [good] heel days, and punted Vickie Guerrero.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts