Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after over the limit losing to that fatass wannabe godfather brodus clay, the miz has nothing to offer now, that was without a doubt the dumbest thing wwe could ever do.

Miz still has a bright future in this business but he cant do anything worth watching after losing to clay, i think have him leave for 3 or 4 months, make sure he is totally forgotten, then bring him back and let him get a big pop.

Alot of people want him to turn face, but i just cant see miz being a good face, his personality is a douchebag who is very cocky and confident.

i think him and sheamus could be a very good fued, they has good chemistry before, or if they want him to go face, him and jericho good be a good place to start (that is if jericho will still be around or not) maybe orton again.

take out him saying awesome and really, and he is basically the perfect heel wwe needs right now.

this promo shows why he is just a damn good heel

this kid is just made to be the perfect heel

I'd rather you all hate me for who i am, than love me for something i'm not - Miz

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Re: should Miz dissappear for awhile?

For a while ? More like forever.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts

I honestly thought that was where they were headed back in April when he disappeared from the product. But then they plugged him being in a match vs. Santino on the pre-show for Extreme Rules for the US Championship (why?) out of nowhere, and since then he's been putting over everybody in sight--especially Brodus Clay.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

I think he could use some time off. Refresh his mind and his character because at this rate, he is at equal footing with Ziggler, Swagger, and even Santino when six months ago that would not be the case.

·
Registered
635 Posts

Big Miz fan but yes, he needs to step away for a while, bulk up (the legit way), and come back with focus. He shouldn't change his gimmick altogether though, he's a great heel.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

There was talk of him going to be on mtv again on next seasons challenge show.

sweet, one of my friends is always on that show, he would bring in some good laughs

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Big Miz fan but yes, he needs to step away for a while, bulk up (the legit way), and come back with focus. He shouldn't change his gimmick altogether though, he's a great heel.

i know right, i just dont see how people think a face turn is better for him

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
I take exception to the title. He's never reeked of awesomeness, that's reserved for two other guys :hmm:

Flip him face because he has no direction as a heel.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
He should leave forever. After seeing his horrible dance this past week, I literally facepalmed. His angry face makes me want to punch baby. It's embarrassing.

I won't deny that he gets good heat but jesus...incant take him serious. And as for him of reeking of awesomeness? No. He is no E&C so that should be thrown out.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I take exception to the title. He's never reeked of awesomeness, that's reserved for two other guys :hmm:

Flip him face because he has no direction as a heel.

face will get him as far as kofi or someone like that, with time off lil bulking up come back few months later with a good fued he can start fresh again, he is not meant to be a face

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Yes but as long as he comes back and becomes the old Miz from a year ago when he was headlining Wrestlemania against Cena. I don't know who The Miz even is right now from him being in the dog house for so long now. It's bullshit but if they give him some time off then bring him back properly unlike the way they fucked up Jerichos return, The Miz can be a big player for them again. I just don't think WWE is smart enough to see what the Miz has and just enjoy punishing him and making the guy miserable as a scape goat for being lazy and incompetent.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
OMG. OP. Your sig image. So much screen scroll.

IDK if disappearing is going to do him any good. What he needs is something to do. And right now might be a good time for that. There are enough new faces on the roster right now that Miz could totally feud with any of them. He'd be hilarious against Damien Sandow. A Miz + Rhodes tag team would crack me the fuck up against Young & O'Neill. Hell, even put him against Santino for the U.S. Title.

Really they need to just give him something to do, and let him go at it. The thing they need to remember though is to let him be a funny, condescending heel, and not so much a whiny pouty heel... that's what fucked him up the first time, I think.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
His character is so boring now, he needs to become a face (if that will even work) or just give up completely.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts