Should Mikey Be Banned?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know this will be closed, but I find this needed for the moderators to realize that Mikey does not deserve to be on these forums!

Your choices are:

No, give the poor lad a chance... :no:

Yes, he broke the rules... :agree:

H*** Yeah!!! He is a SD! ruining scumbag who spoils! :cuss:

·
Registered
203 Posts
he's a piece of RAW n00B sucker!

Edit:

Im sorry! for that but just couldnt take it when people badmoulth SD! the Premier Brand of the 2!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mikey is the guy who posted the SD spoiler by name on a thread, asked for playboy, and is overall indecent, he has broken many rules and has upset many...

Okay this is no longer needed, Mikey450 is banned... You may close this if you want moderators! Mission Accomplished...

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
So...you're retarded right?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Dear newbie,

You have been here for less than a month, and you have around 100 posts. In a perfect world, people would listen to your opinion, but that is not the case here. You're still a newbie, and nobody here will listen to you.

PS: Who the hell is Mikey?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
If you would have read his posts, you would know.....

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Some asshole who doesn't know not to make a thread without saying a spoiler in the title and can't read obviously...

such as today he made a thread say "**** NEW SMACKDOWN PICK!!" exept instead of * he used the name.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Quit trying to be cool and copying off of everybody. Mikey is Mikey450, a member of W-E, obviously.

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
The Sinner said:
Quit trying to be cool and copying off of everybody. Mikey is Mikey450, a member of W-E, obviously.
Why would i want to act cool? I have the right of my opinion. You may disagree, but you cant say im copying off everybody. For **** sake, theirs millions of newbies and Mikey is one of them i suppose and i dont memorize all newbies names. Do you memorize them all?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
No, I don't memorize them all, but I can read what people post in a thread about the newbie.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
bad_meetz_evil said:
theirs millions of newbies
Really? Well we're on WE, so we'd be talking about WE newbies, and I don't think we have a million members yet. We're somewhere around 120,000.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
bad_meetz_evil said:
Who the hell is Mickey? and this is coming from a newbie. This thread is just a waste of time and wont make any diffrence.
Your shit is really starting to piss me off about how you think you are better than everyone else here. Your "why did you post this" "this is a waste of time" well guess what haplf of your threads and post are a waste of ****ing time so stfu.

Reactions: BrckBrlnXII

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
bad_meetz_evil said:
You may disagree, but you cant say im copying off everybody.
Sure he can. Doesn't mean he's right but he can say it all he wants. Just like I can say you have wild, unprotected sex with a walrus daily.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
TheUnholyDragon said:
Sure he can. Doesn't mean he's right but he can say it all he wants. Just like I can say you have wild, unprotected sex with a walrus daily.
Eww Gross out, who wants to have any kind of sex with a walrus.

I know you are just joking to prove a point.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Holy ****, you're still here? God, it was idiots like you that made me lose interest in WE for a while...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You are NOTHING better than DJ Chucky.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts