Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
12,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Why can't we have both, new era and old era?

I will say this and you can say what you want, Hogan and Austin at Summerslam seriously why not? Just the promos and electricity alone would be great

Why does something have to be this or that ?
Today's fan base is 20 years younger than their fan base. It's a different mind set and the only fans that want to see it don't watch wrestling anymore. Hogan is 65 and Austin is 54. It will be a shit show. Nostalgia doesn't work especially in pro wrestling.
Nostalgia always seems to fall flat these days.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
zero interest in ever seeing her in ring again.

Ringside valet/manager I would be fine with. She could really help somebody in that roll.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,873 Posts
It's a shame how Mickie has been used in this run
Look how poorly they have used Mickie since her return.
Seeing how they've treated Mickie, Melina should steer clear from WWE.
^^^Pretty much. Mickie is my all-time favorite female wrestler, and yet there are times I legitimately forget she's on the active roster.

She was actually pretty good in the ring, A fantastic Heel who played the part perfectly, Could sell/bump fairly well, Could talk and had a nice entrance to boot.
Can you name a good Melina match? I'm not hating...I'm legitimately asking.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Melina is now 40 and a hot Cougar type. I'd like to see her return too.

·
Premium Member
10,715 Posts
^^^Pretty much. Mickie is my all-time favorite female wrestler, and yet there are times I legitimately forget she's on the active roster.

Can you name a good Melina match? I'm not hating...I'm legitimately asking.
Melina vs Michelle McCool night of champions 2009. That’s the match where they got yelled for the match being “too good with a big apron bump”.

Beth vs Melina I quit match is a great display of submission wrestling, it’s probably my favorite women’s match of the decade.

Mickie vs Melina Backlash 2007 was great!

Those 3 matches are in the top of Mickie, Beth, and McCool’s career with a strong argument for #1

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Mickie is the best female wrestler of all time. She shouldn't be in the role she's in. They should have given her the Monday Night MILF gimmick she wanted and watched the ratings go up. Instead they didn't put her on TV all year and now she's out for a year because of a house show injury.

As for Melina...no. She's a butterface whose only claim to fame is doing a split during her entrance.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Melina is more flexible than Trish, but other than that how is she better?
Now or back then? Either time frame Melina is better. Better on the mic, in the ring and character wise. Melina still wrestles on the indies quite a bit and can still go. I'm keep posting on this forum and many agree. Trish was Vince's darling and that's why she gets treated so well by the WWE. She's nothing special believe me.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts