Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In my opinion it should. I mean why not it doesn't hurt anybody. If it was legalized how would it effect America ? Plus you can't die from it. It's a FACT.

So what is your opinion on it ?

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
Well there are some negatives to making weed legal. Some, but none of them are major.

But legal or not, we all get our kush on anyway :brodgers

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I've used both MJ and alcohol from time to time in my years on this earth. Hands down, MJ >>>>>> alcohol, in almost all aspects. Neither should be used when driving or at work though.

So my answer is yes, unless you are going to also make alcohol illegal again (not going to happen).

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Well there are some negatives to making weed legal. Some, but none of them are major.

But legal or not, we all get our kush on anyway :brodgers

kush is crap. aint no one got time for indica. :kobe

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Absolutely. In moderation it's really not a big deal.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
For home use only yes
Tax highly but not as high as cigarettes
Give all 'criminals' who grow the weed legitimate jobs growing the weed

·
The Sundance Kid
18,419 Posts
name some of the negatives

and lol at this "and we should tax it" nonsense. no "we" (lol rubes) shouldn't tax anything, let alone the purchase of vegetation.

legalize everything.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
some negative, the government would control the legal selling of it. :kobe8

shut the fuck up oxitron

·
The Sundance Kid
18,419 Posts
yeah government involvement in the economy is always cancerous and disastrous but that's a larger issue

baby steps etc, stop putting people in cages for vegetation first then we can tackle economics :dean

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Hell yes.
If alcohol and tobacco can be legal (both of which have high numbers in causes of death), then why the FUCK can't a completely natural, harm free herb be legal as well?
Shit's ridiculous.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Yes it should be. Will it be? Possibly. I live in Ontario and it's decriminalized here and that's good enough for me right now.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
I also live in Ontario and am pretty sure it's still illegal unless you have a card for medical use.

Should it be legalized? Of course. The reasons for it's continued prohibition are purely political/economic in nature.

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
I've been smoking for about 12 years now. So, I don't need a law to tell me it's okay to do something I've already been doing and will continue to do, regardless.

If anything, medical marijuana should be in all 50 states. My home state, West Virginia, is in legislation or whatever the word is, for medical marijuana. This would be BIG, as it could probably detour prescription drug abuse, which is a big problem in West Virginia, an argument that lawmakers are making in favor of medical marijuana.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts