·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking:

- Jinder (leader/Maharaja)

- Singh Bros/Bollywood Boyz (henchmen)

- Great Khali (bodygaurd)

- valet/Aliyah?/Indian model who doesn't wrestle (Jinder's boo)

It would be cool to have Khali as his bodyguard since they have history together and are kayfabe related. A valet wouldn't be necessary but if they did, she can help with distractions and angles.

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
Since it's happened, you may as well go all in with it.

AoP as the muscle, their interactions with the Singh Brothers would be something else and Nathalie Mamo as a valet would be fantastic

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
I find Aliyah incredibly attractive so I wouldn't mind her glammed up in a valet role. What other indian/asian talents do the have in WWE? If there are some dudes who'd fit I'm all for it. I'm no huge Jinder fan but he's got his shot so I hope he runs with it and makes something of it, always better for us as an audience if someone succeeds than if they fail (despite the way people on WF like to react lol.)

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Summer Rae would make an excellent valet/semi slave girl. His already considerable heat would go nuclear. :banderas

lmaooo @ slave girl. That would be funny to watch but I doubt they're going to go there because well… PG and we now live in a triggered society where everything is offensive.

I would prefer he keep all the members of his group Indian though or at least look Indian enough.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel with Heath Slater negotiating the merger since he's been on both squads. It would be like the Corporate Ministry......except with jobbers.

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
lmaooo @ slave girl. That would be funny to watch but I doubt they're going to go there because well… PG and we now live in a triggered society where everything is offensive.

I would prefer he keep all the members of his group Indian though or at least look Indian enough.
Nathalie Mamo hosts Wal3ooha, a weekly Arabic highlights show for the WWE.

She'd make a great valet for Jinder IMO.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm all for more stables assuming they're done really well. Not to mention Jinder's the only wrestler with any kind of heat right now other than Roman Reigns, so I say go for it.

·
Banned
724 Posts
Summer Rae would make an excellent valet/semi slave girl. His already considerable heat would go nuclear. :banderas
This would be amazing. Unfortunately can't do it since USA might cap Jinder just like UPN did to the great Muhammad Hassan.

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
I'd actually be down for Aliyah being a female stable member. It actually fits for a few reasons:

1. Aliyah is of Arab descent so it fits in with the middle-eastern theme.

2. I want to get more female bodies in general to the main roster, because we need more women in rotation in general, even if it's jobber fodder, I'd like to see more than the same one jobber job. (I.E. I don't want to see Alicia Fox be the only female jobbing on a show every week)

3. Aliyah is currently going through the same problems The Singh Brothers went through. They were kinda rejected by crowds as faces and in NXT, she's currently getting boos at Full Sail, it would fit with "bland babyface gimmicks" turning heel into mean Middle Eastern type acts.

Then you can have a Main Eventer, A Tag Team and a Female in the stable.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,379 Posts
Get someone who is actually a credible threat unlike the singh boys

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel with Heath Slater negotiating the merger since he's been on both squads. It would be like the Corporate Ministry......except with jobbers.
Terrible idea. They don't fit in at all. They're American, white guys. Why would Jinder want to associate with them?

That's why Khali would be good as an enforcer. The Singh bros aren't meant to be a threat. They're just there to distract and use their bodies as shields to protect Jinder.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,379 Posts
Terrible idea. They don't fit in at all. They're American, white guys. Why would Jinder want to associate with them?

That's why Khali would be good as an enforcer. The Singh bros aren't meant to be a threat. They're just there to distract and use their bodies as shields to protect Jinder.
Yeah glad they have been booked to literally be GOONS. Only part i have liked so far.

Nah keep khali retired. The guy seemed like he was struggling to move last time he was in WWE. If they plan to carry this on getting someone massive would be good. There was this indian bloke who appeared at nxt live event works if they insist on it just being anti-american indian thing

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Reposting something I put in the raw thread:

All the heat Jinder already can capitalize on from steroid speculation plus the "foreigner heat" plus the two heaters Jinder already has (what the Singh brothers?), you add four or five women in this celebration all playing off the public perception of Jidner's look complimenting his success and body?

Talk about glorious heat in this day and age. You already have smarks pissed off, xenophobic "rasslin" fans pissed off, casuals suspicious, THEN you can go for the real heat with so many whistle-blowing SJWs going off about how misogynistic that is. You could then keep the valets around with the two heaters for big matches (have Jinder win smaller ones by himself to prove his capabilities), and every big match Jinder is in would be like a one-sided lumberjack match and have rotations to avoid the "banned from ringside" issue.

Perfect heat for the Maharaja!

Reactions: Ace

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I change my mind on this. I thought the stable needed some legitimate muscle before, but then I think about it a different way and Jinder himself is the muscle.

The visual of the smaller Singh Brothers with him makes Jinder appear all the more menacing and imposing by comparison.

I think maybe another addition would be good though. If there is a workhorse with some in-ring credibility who would fit with them, I'd take that.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Its been heavily rumoured that Jeet Rama is getting added to the group, as he's been teaming with the Singh brothers in dark matches in the past couple months.

He'd be a great enforcer to add to the group as he's huge (6'7) and would provide some more muscle to the group. I'd also like to see them add Aliyah to the group as Jinder's girlfriend/valet which would go along with Jinders gimmick of being a rich, powerful, prideful Indian man.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
OR we could just have Orton win the title back in his rematch, and then send Jinder back to the mid cards where he belongs. And the Singh Brothers can either get beat down in the tag division or released.

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
SDL needs to be on HBO or Showtime. Have some gratuitous nudity like Game of Thrones. :banderas
Lucha Underground is practically already the Game of Thrones of Professional Wrestling. :lmao

1 - 20 of 26 Posts