Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
911 Posts
Should he return at Slammiversary and win the gold against Bobby? Or should he comeback later and win the gold at Bound For Glory?

If you go with option 2, who should challenge Bobby Roode for the title at Slammiversary? Sting?
roode vs King Mo ..... roode wins thin James Storm return by walking out and looking at roode who will be in the ring . show ends as eyes meet. and have James Storm and roode look at a bfg sing.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
roode vs King Mo ..... roode wins thin James Storm return by walking out and looking at roode who will be in the ring . show ends as eyes meet. and have James Storm and roode look at a bfg sing.
almost exactly what id do.

roode wins kotm vs angle, hardy, rvd, and anderson.

as roode celebrates, storms runs in from the crowd and turns around to the last call.

build to bfg from there.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I'd have the KOTM match with Roode and 4 other guys. On the night Roode takes out the biggest threat and then Hogan steps in and adds Storm right at the last minute. Storm wins the World Title. I'd still have them face off in a singles match at BFG with Storm going in as champion and Roode winning the BFG series. If they just go with Storm going up against Roode's 11 month title reign it only really leaves 1 outcome. My scenario's a little more unpredictable.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I'd actually have Storm be announced on the last Impact before Slammy as the last man in the KOTM match, Roode then screws him again at the PPV and Storm goes on to win the BFG series setting up the one on one rematch at BFG where he finally wins back the title.

The TNA title I think needs a really long title reign after the hot potato treatment it has had over the last few years, Roode being Champ for nearly a year for me does wonders for him and the title belt itself, it will also make Storms win that much bigger.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
So it's russo swerve for the win?

Storm is returning around BFG series time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts