Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I need an advice. I've been in a couple bf/gf relationships before but I didn't really care about those girls that much. Now I've met this girl and she's really special (she's 22 if that helps) and we have so much in common and I really really like her, but she's shy and she obviously won't make the first move (I'm cool with that but a strong hint would be nice). Anyway, I'm inviting her to the zoo (she doesn't drink so a bar is not an option and she really likes animals so why the hell not) and I want to make a move to see where this relationship is going. Should I just kiss her randomly and see what her reaction is or should I tell her that I like her first? :D I mean both of the girls I used to date were obviously into me (they were kinda shallow) and this one is different so I'm having some trouble reading her body language and etc.

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
If you kiss her without consent and she's not down with it you could be charged with sexual assault (rape)

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
hope this guy wasn't expecting some real advice from lonely geeks on a wrestling forum.

Because surely you will be disappointed.

·
Suzuki-gun
10,402 Posts
Wait until she 'accidentally' falls into the bear/lion/geese enclosure at the zoo, then jump in and save her.

It's risky, but if it you pull it off, you're set.

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
Serenade the bitch and doo itttttt alll niiiightttt looongggggg

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Wait until she 'accidentally' falls into the bear/lion/geese enclosure at the zoo, then jump in and save her.

It's risky, but if it you pull it off, you're set.
I took this advice once and got scared (inb4 SCARED COWARD) so she just got mauled to death by flamingos. It was a very pretty mauling though. Helped to damper the feelings of guilt. The point is I wouldn't take this piece of advice. Actually I wouldn't take any advice from a guy who went around calling himself Donnacha for 3 months but that's another story for another time.

·
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
5,893 Posts
I took this advice once and got scared (inb4 SCARED COWARD) so she just got mauled to death by flamingos. It was a very pretty mauling though. Helped to damper the feelings of guilt. The point is I wouldn't take this piece of advice. Actually I wouldn't take any advice from a guy who went around calling himself Donnacha for 3 months but that's another story for another time.
The only way this story could have been better would have been if you said she was mauled by the tigers and to console yourself you did the Hull claw gesture to lighten the mood.

·
Suzuki-gun
10,402 Posts
Gonna group together a gang of Donnacha's and head for Stoke or WF Headquarters or wherever someday....I swear. :kobe7

1 - 20 of 71 Posts