Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading an interview about a year ago, where Hogan stated that he would leave TNA if after a year he hasn't made a positive difference for them.

Well, it's been about a year, and he really hasn't done much or anything at all. There was all this talk about how he could help out the wrestlers to become stars, but I can't think of anyone that seems any different because of him.As an on-air talent, he's done nothing to increase the TV ratings and PPV buyrates/attendance. He adds nothing to the quality of the shows and I feel he just adds no credibility to a wrestler when he tries to verbally give them a rub.

I've never been a fan of Hogan, but I actually thought he would give TNA a boost in the ratings/buyrates/attendance. It's sad when his name alone can no longer sell out a small arena.

Hogan reminds me of my first several years of watching wrestling back in the 80's, when legends like Billy Graham, Bob Backlund, Harley Race, etc were touted as these big stars in the past, but I really didn't care for them and thought they were just has-beens. I wonder if this is how a lot of the newer fans feel about Hogan.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
He hasn't done shit other than make TNA look embarrassing and piss off the fanbase with his bullshit. Add in his back troubles, and Hogan should make his departure.

If the Heyman deal did happen, Hogan would have been shown the door already. Bischoff too. They'll probably leave at Lockdown, unless a swerve happens which gives Hogan more time in TNA.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Hogan isn't AROUND enough to help sellout arenas or help buyrates. Ratings DID improve on there big shows and effective storylines but he can't sustain it because he is not around because of injury. If Hogan was 15 years younger with no back problems he could help more but its too late. It have nothing to do with not having name value though. IF that was the case then why is jeff hardy not "Drawing" ratings right now. He is one of he biggest in wrestling even to this day. In conclusion, he should leave! but either way he's not bothering anybody being on the roster.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yes, all he has contributed to the product is some publicity leading up to him joining, a load of rubbish ideas for how to advance TNA and some of his past it friends to put on the Roster. I also think his medical problems are too much so its bye bye Hogan for me

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
He can't wrestle, Bischoff and Flair are doing just fine as the leaders of Immortal, and he's not really drawing that much for them (at least not enough to justify his salary). So in conclusion, yes he should leave.

Reactions: Zombiekid29

·
Registered
190 Posts
Should PauseMenuNotWanted leave?

Of course! I dont care if people hate hogan. But you hate everything about TNA. Youre one stupid fuck! Ive never met a dumber tard then you! Why do you watch Hogan and the rest you hate. Why do watch something you hate?! That doesnt make sence!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Where someone like Hogan is not needed as much on Impact. He is needed at house shows. If he did that, the attendance should go up. (if promoted correctly.) Flair should do the same.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,917 Posts
Where someone like Hogan is not needed as much on Impact. He is needed at house shows. If he did that, the attendance should go up. (if promoted correctly.) Flair should do the same.
Flair?

The IZ worship the ground he walks on and he's arguably the most entertaining character on TNA television.

That's a bad idea.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Cause you are stupid. You never write anything positive. and youre one of those in here who thinks they can do a better job then russo, hogan, bischoff etc. I think everybody who watch tna know how to run it better for themselves. Thats just about what you can. This forum contain 0.001% of all american viewers. Just because there are 10 people in here that really think they can do better job then the tna staff doesnt proove thatall the 1.5 million wants it like that.

Test yourself to only write positive thinhs about tna and youll seehow much better you feel'

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.