Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy won his last World Title in 2002(just watched Sur Ser 2002, EC).... and i miss him already

Should he be back and have a run with the belt?
Maybe not a long run but a short one?

Hell!
Taker gets the belt and HBK can somehow win it from him taking revenge and then forfeit it next day?

I just want his resume to have another title reign :(

It looks bad seeing uch a superstr won his last major title in 2002

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am like the hugest HBK mark !

Well if he is happy then right he shouldnt come back.

But am I the only one who feel he needs another title in his list?

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
fpalm

Shawn Michaels.

SHAWN MICHAELS.

This guy has had the greatest career since Ric Flair. He doesn't 'need' anything. Honestly, I actually hope he manages to keep his word and stays away from in-ring activity. I absolutely would love to see him again, but not in a match. In a business where so many people come back from retirement, I hope one of the all-time greats stays just that - by not coming back.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Unfortunaly,no... Oh,and what would you prefer,win your last major title in 02,where it was the end of an era and the start of another,where the competition was fierce and very little guys got to the ME,where it would be impossible for a guy like Randy Orton,who is the current WWE Champ,to even get his hands on a mid-card title,or right now where a guy like Santino wins clean over a former 2-times WWE Champion who owned a 13 time World-Champion?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so im the only one who wants him back?

I was watching Elimination Chamber and just thought how Kane is getting this run cause he is retiring and all.

But HBK had an amazing career !

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
HBK needs to stay away. If, and I do say "IF", he was to ever return it should be to put over a guy trying to make it as a full fledged main eventer such as Barret, Miz, or Del Rio.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
so im the only one who wants him back?
No, I would be more than happy to have HBK back. I know he said he was leaving, and we all want him to 'honour his word' or whatever, but why? Would it really hurt anyone to have back the guy who can still outwrestle the majority of the roster? I understand if you're not a fan, but I don't see the problem with HBK coming back for a match down the line, or to fill another role.

Maybe not a full time role, and as others have said, he doesn't need a title reign, and I doubt he wants one either. But havingh im back would be all good with me, I do miss HBK. :(

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
No, he shouldn't and title count doesn't mean a thing, Edge is a 9x champion yet isn't even close to having a career as good as HBK's.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
HBK didnt want the title before he retired. Why would he come back for a title run now? If HBK to come back I'd want him to have less of an active role than Bret Hart did.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
The world title has meant nothing since they had two of them. Probably part of the reason why HBK said he doesnt want any ore runs with the belt.

HBK has 3 WWE title reigns from a time when being world champion meant something. Then for me he got his token reign in 2002 that one was his thank you reign. It defies belief that he managed to go on for another 7 years after all the trouble he had earlier in his career.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
It doesn't matther who's got the belt, it's a prop to sell more tickets. This is not a competition people, it's theatre.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts