Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's be honest here, Hof is a joke, eventually even Santino Marella and Slater will be inducted there. They will run out of big name stars and start inducting complete jobbers.

Now back to topic, I can't be the only one who feels these guys deserve way more respect and credit than they get? Has WWE ever even acknowledged them?

Idk if it just me but I like promos way more than actual matches. God knows how many times did I watch Taker vs HHH Wm27 and 28 promos, Cena vs Rock WM29 promo, Bryan vs HHH promos, HHH vs Orton WM25 promo, Sheamus vs HHH, Taker vs Shawn WM25 and 26, Edge vs Matt Hardy, Taker vs Kane promos, etc. They make pieces of art.

Should they be mentioned and credited more?

We have many jokes in HoF, including actors, musicians, etc, why not induct these guys who have actually done something useful for WWE?

2,069 Posts
I thought there was an old lady who was a long term worker on WWE and she made WWE and that Susan cancer (whatever the name was) worked together, therefore she got inducted recently. I think that's the start.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,103 Posts
This is a good idea because these promo video packages are some of the best elements of the WWE. I can recall only Shawn Michaels and Stone cold have acknowledged the video package creators, when they did their Hall of Fame speeches. Would be really nice to see them acknowledged more for what they do.

·
#StayClassyWF
1,080 Posts
Wasn’t that originally what the ‘Warrior Award’ was meant to be? Warrior asked for it to be for WWE staff members rather than the talent. Might be wrong on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts