Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being Fortune or Fourtune, it just seems stange to have 7 or 8 guys with 4 fingers up, calling themselves fortune...even if fortune was named anything else, the stable just seems too crowded.

Shouldn't Fortune cut off some of their members: I mean Flair should stay as the mentor, kaz should stay and also beer money.

now as for williams and morgan, they aren't really doing anything in fortune. Both of them could work better as individual heels.

As for AJ, i can see him turn on fortune and becoming a strong individual babyface, maybe go to for himself against immortals and fortune.

If Flair is the mentor, and fortune count as beer money and kaz, there would be room for one more member to join. In the current roster i can't really see anyone to fit fortune's profile, but TNA could bring some new value to the company. Jon Moxley, austin auries or kenny omega's names come to my mind.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
As much as I dislike him, you can't get rid of Matt Morgan. He's the big guy, the beef, the muscle, the Arn Anderson.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Isn't Fortune supposed to be a group of TNA originals, at least its core group (AJ, Beer Money, Kaz) should be?
Putting ROH wrestlers in there seems inappropriate and deviates from their purpose of taking back what've they built.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I could see AJ Styles being the one to turn on Fortune. Do a storyline were Fortune vs Samoa Joe and Styles turns on Fortune to help

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
AJ seriously needs to become face again, get back his old TNA-Produced 'I am' remix, not that 'Get ready to fly' bullshit, win the TNA Title, and head the company. Or become tag champs with Dainels. Either one is great.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Isn't Fortune supposed to be a group of TNA originals, at least its core group (AJ, Beer Money, Kaz) should be?
Putting ROH wrestlers in there seems inappropriate and deviates from their purpose of taking back what've they built.
Fortune is with Immortals now. So I guess they're not taking anything back now. They just want money? I don't understand why they aligned. Shouldn't Fortune want the TNA title from Jeff? lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, on Reaction, Roode states that Jeff Hardy bought in to Fortune. So, it seems that at least for now, Fortune is happy with the power they got from the alliance. Don't know if they're be happy for long though.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Matt Morgan is vital to Fortune. Would not get rid of him.
then it would be better to let beer money return to the tag division as themselves and bring in a couple of new players, like the ones i mentioned.

btw, i would keep beer money in fortune if haas and shelton joined tna. if not, beer money have made a name for themselves in tna and are able to go on their own run without needing fortune.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Morgan is Flair's insurance policy and they knowledged that Williams was brought in the group as backup, so they have the smallest role in the group.

Right now most of the attention is on Immortal/Fortune, Williams would get put on Xplosion since Robbie E is goin after the X-division title.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts