Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of missing Faces to being the main part of the show, I find there is to many
heels and wish WWE would make John Cena and Undertaker dominate faces in WWE over the
heels til the groups explode apart.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
FUCK no. The heels are actually allowed to be entertaining. Every face with the exception of 1 or 2 of the ones on top are identical. They have no character, they're bland and they have no business dominating the WWE.

· Registered
993 Posts
I don't think it makes a difference. Heels are just as cookie cutter as the faces, IWC only likes them because they "troll" the fans.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
Come Wrestlemania this year John Cena will have main evented the last 7 wrestlemanias, and won them all but one. Hes a 9 time world champion in 7 years, won a Royal Rumble, Beaten everyone hes feuded with and (kayfabe) destroyed potentialy one of the best heel groups of the modern era.

If thats not proof that John Cena alone has dominated heels on his OWN, then I dont know what is.

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
They don't need to dominate but they need to actually be created. Right now they Cena, Orton and Edge. They have been investing in their heels for past year, its time they started trying to build a new babyface and they have one just waiting for a shot in Kofi Kingston.

· Really?
202 Posts
Come Wrestlemania this year John Cena will have main evented the last 7 wrestlemanias, and won them all but one. Hes a 9 time world champion in 7 years, won a Royal Rumble, Beaten everyone hes feuded with and (kayfabe) destroyed potentialy one of the best heel groups of the modern era.

If thats not proof that John Cena alone has dominated heels on his OWN, then I dont know what is.
Wow, when it is put like that, that is actually really quite sad. The WWE rely on Cena way too much, I for one do not dislike the guy but I was kinda hoping we'd see someone else in the main event for Mania this year. Obviously not, I'm not sure we'll ever see a WrestleMania main event without Cena until he retires if i'm honest, he still to this day buries everyone he steps into the ring with.

· Registered
103 Posts
Wow, when it is put like that, that is actually really quite sad. The WWE rely on Cena way too much, I for one do not dislike the guy but I was kinda hoping we'd see someone else in the main event for Mania this year. Obviously not, I'm not sure we'll ever see a WrestleMania main event without Cena until he retires if i'm honest, he still to this day buries everyone he steps into the ring with.
I couldn't agree more. I don't dislike Cena either. He's got the potential, the look, the charisma, the "It Factor". But they're portraying him to be way too dominant all the time. Plus, on the mic he's just always grinning and making cheesy jokes. At this point, the only that'll save Cena's character for me would be to turn him heel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.