Wrestling Forum banner

Should Drew McIntyre join Vickie's stable?

• Yes

Votes: 45 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drew McIntyre has done absolutely nothing in the past year. Personally I think the kid has potential to be great but WWE is misusing him greatly. WWE Creative should seriously consider putting Drew on Vickie's stable. Vickie's heat can rub on him a bit and that might just give him the edge he needs to take it to the next level.

Your thoughts?

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Yes.

He's one of my favorites and like Ryder, just about anything to get him on TV works for me.

·
Asuka
96,222 Posts
Drew, Ziggler and Swagger, they could be called The Uncharismatics. Go for it.

I see no reason for the guy to be used, but in all seriousness, with Swagger there, it couldn't be made any less bearable than it already is. He's a decent enough worker, so perhaps, for however useless that is, there might be a couple more good matches on Raw.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would rather see how they handle this "stable" with two guys before adding a new member.

Besides Drew started as this guy endorsed by Vince Mcmahon and it didn't work out too well. What exactly would he gain from being on the background of the Swagger/Vickie/Ziggler angle ?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Well, they'll need someone to fill Ziggler's spot when he finally gets sick of Vickie, and Drew needs someone to help him get over, so yeah, this'd be great.

Pyro, are you seriously still calling Ziggler uncharismatic?

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
Let me put it to everyone this way :

Tyler Reks is rumored to become part of Vickie's stable.

If HE can become part of her stable, then Drew certainly can as well.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I'm liking this stable idea. Drew would fit right in there. Plus, it's something for him to down.

Dunno about Tyler Reks. He wouldn't fit him with him image. Drew, Ziggler and Swagger are all higher-class fellas. Reks would need an image overhaul to fit.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Drew has really improved in the ring during the last 12-18 months but it seems WWE doesn't know what to do with him so joining Vickie's stable could be a great move for him.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
No. Vickie's stable is full with Otunga/Christian/Ziggler/Rhodes/Swagger. 5 men for Survivor Series, enough for a full time stable. It's booked. Tyler Reks really doesn't have a place either.

Now what I would do is put him in the Miz/R-Truth/Nash storyline and the stable that will develop out of that storyline. They need at least 2 more.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
I thought to be misused, you actually have to be used in some capacity?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts