Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
The only reason Orton got hot-shotted was because Lesnar quit the company 4 months earlier

Lesnar had been the youngest champion in company history. Lesnar jetted & Vince decided to 86 Lesnar from that particular record

Lesnar was the transition figure between the AE & Ruthless Aggression era. He'd been NCAA Heavyweight champion in amateur wrestling & Vince used that to promote Lesnar to the top.

With the pandemic, WWE can experiment. Hit Dominik with a slow build. No need to rush

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
No.

Look I love Diminick, I think he's surprisingly brilliant with all the potential in the world. But that's just it. Potential. Giving him a world title reign in less than a year on the main roster would just be idiotic.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
No.

Look I love Diminick, I think he's surprisingly brilliant with all the potential in the world. But that's just it. Potential. Giving him a world title reign in less than a year on the main roster would just be idiotic.
It's sink or swim. I'm sure he would swim, he keeps up with Rey and Rollins, I'm positive he would be a success as a champ.

·
IRAN #1
2,650 Posts
Dominic does NOT look like a World Champion at all.. Orton looked like a star and carried himself as one, Dominic needs to improve his physique first before they give him any championships.

Can you see Dominic going up against Drew McIntyre or Roman Reigns?... or even the US. Title with Bobby Lashley?.. It's a total mis match.

·
Likes wrestling....
8,428 Posts
Dominik is a slightly more athletic George Gulas. Don't know who that is?...look it up.
Dom looks like he is allergic to strength training.

I was an Orton fan originally. Would love to take that title away from the "Boreton" but Dominik is not the guy 100%

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm guessing you like to play Indy Smark for fun who only cares about who hits the cooler spots it's okay we know.
I'm not playing. I'm just a huge indy mark, that's all.
Dominic does NOT look like a World Champion at all.. Orton looked like a star and carried himself as one, Dominic needs to improve his physique first before they give him any championships.
You not finding his body sexually attractive doesn't mean he should'nt be pushed. Its not a bikini content. Look at Cain Vasquez, he beat Brock in a shoot and looks normal.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,683 Posts
I'm not playing. I'm just a huge indy mark, that's all.

You not finding his body sexually attractive doesn't mean he should'nt be pushed. Its not a bikini content. Look at Cain Vasquez, he beat Brock in a shoot and looks normal.
That explains the lack of understanding why Spot Monkeys are not ideal for being in premier positions there are a select few who are exceptional it's not just about who strings cool moves together.

·
Registered
10,688 Posts
The correct answer is no, maybe youngest cruiserweight champion though? Definitely not a world champion, not this early if ever anyways.

Reactions: Kowalski's Killer

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Orton is the current youngest world champion, but he is on his last legs, we need a new, better stars to captivate fans. Should WWE give Dominic the accolade of being the new youngest champion? He is currently a year younger than Orton when he won the WHC, so they have quite some time to build him up.

Dom is way better and polished than green Orton when he beat Benoit, so he can carry the belt easily. I still stand by him being on prime Eddie Guerrero level as of now in lots of things. This could be his coronation as the biggest mexican star ever and potentially a FoTC run.
You have to stop smoking too much Ganja and come back to reality.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts