Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Orton is the current youngest world champion, but he is on his last legs, we need a new, better stars to captivate fans. Should WWE give Dominic the accolade of being the new youngest champion? He is currently a year younger than Orton when he won the WHC, so they have quite some time to build him up.

Dom is way better and polished than green Orton when he beat Benoit, so he can carry the belt easily. I still stand by him being on prime Eddie Guerrero level as of now in lots of things. This could be his coronation as the biggest mexican star ever and potentially a FoTC run.

2,482 Posts
Orton is the current youngest world champion, but he is on his last legs, we need a new, better stars to captivate fans. Should WWE give Dominic the accolade of being the new youngest champion? He is currently a year younger than Orton when he won the WHC, so they have quite some time to build him up.
I'm open with this idea.

Dom is way better and polished than green Orton when he beat Benoit, so he can carry the belt easily. I still stand by him being on prime Eddie Guerrero level as of now in lots of things. This could be his coronation as the biggest mexican star ever and potentially a FoTC run.
Fuck no!

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
If you want to kill him then yes put the title on him. It will ruin his career. Part of Dominic's appeal is the natural organic journey he is on. I think that has been missing in wrestling for awhile. Watching someone grow and earn their way up the ranks to be champion. If you hot shot him as champion the fans could turn and the pressure will be too much,

Even Orton, one of the most naturally gifted superstars who was working at such a high level in 2004 wasn't ready for the title. It was too early for him and it took 3 years before he could be trusted again.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I think he needs to go to NXT to get a run there working off the likes of Escobar and his group, Grimes etc etc. There’s no rush, let him develop. He is missing getting to work the house shows with everything going on, let him get the match experience before blowing his load too quick like WWE always inevitably do when they find someone doing well.

·
Registered
229 Posts
He has outperformed my expectatons i will give him that. But no. Just no. Let him progress in NXT or training school lets see what he is in a few years. Want fans to boo the Sh1t out of him? Then yes leave him around for another 4 months. I'm sure he has a head for the buisness but let him develop or in 2 years he will be in the David Flair, Erik Watts conversations

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
People really don't give Dom enough credit. He is a way better wrestler with basically no experience than guys like Sheamus and Cena who wrestled for decades. He has the IT factor.
Vanilla midgets dont win titles
He's huge, what are your talking about?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yet another horrendous take from WF's court jester. Awful stuff.

Even a midcard title would be incredibly premature for Dominic in 2020.
Wrong. He's ready to be a champion, especially a midcard one, have you not been watching his stuff or you're just a bad judge od talent?

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
4,125 Posts
Wrong. He's ready to be a champion, especially a midcard one, have you not been watching his stuff?
Dude, I'm not getting into another mind-numbing back-and-forth with you. Your takes are terrible, which is why you're universally mocked around here. All I'm here to do is point out the the degree to which your takes are horrendous (this one is about a 9 out of 10) and move on. Go lay down.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
People really don't give Dom enough credit. He is a way better wrestler with basically no experience than guys like Sheamus and Cena who wrestled for decades. He has the IT factor.

He's huge, what are your talking about?
Maybe? But still vanilla unless he develops a character besides just being Rey's son

·
Southern Pride
3,976 Posts
Come on, y'all. Don't be so negative on the guys opinion.

Honestly I wouldn't wish it on anyone as young as Dominik to be World Champion that soon if they want to have a long career in wrestling. Randys first world title win was too soon as well, but they wanted to set a record with it or whatever. I would rather they coast with Dominik and let things play out organically rather than doing things just for the sake of breaking records. In the long run it would be better that way for Dominik.

Reactions: Mahmenn

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude, I'm not getting into another mind-numbing back-and-forth with you. Your takes are terrible, which is why you're universally mocked around here. All I'm here to do is point out the the degree to which your takes are horrendous (this one is about a 9 out of 10) and move on. Go lay down.
Yeah, just back off from the argument and insult me. Typical.
Maybe? But still vanilla unless he develops a character besides just being Rey's son
He has a complex character actually.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts