Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just think with him being so much like Shawn and with his style I Think the super kick really fits him perfectly and many others like well known podcasters have said the same. I'm not saying for him to stomp the mat before he does it but he can do his own thing before he nails someone with it, so do people thing agree or disagree!?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Yea, we've all said it a million times. He does the move perfectly and it fits his character + his offensive move set seems sort of limited, so it makes all the sense in the world.

but WWE won't let him. That's HBK's move to them, and they don't view Ziggler as a worthy person to have the move handed down to him.

but yet they give the fucking Miss FLair's figure 4. go figure

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
Yea, we've all said it a million times. He does the move perfectly and it fits his character + his offensive move set seems sort of limited, so it makes all the sense in the world.

but WWE won't let him. That's HBK's move to them, and they don't view Ziggler as a worthy person to have the move handed down to him.

but yet they give the fucking Miss FLair's figure 4. go figure
I pronounced that as Miss. Flair at first :side:

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Yea, he does it really well sometimes. Not quite as perfectly as Shawn did but he can always get there.

Del Rio v Ziggler should have went on for another month or two and the feud should have ended with Ziggler superkicking Del Rio for the victory and the world title, whilst he was on his knees, begging for mercy.

But of course they ditched that feud.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Yea, he does it really well sometimes. Not quite as perfectly as Shawn did but he can always get there.

Del Rio v Ziggler should have went on for another month or two and the feud should have ended with Ziggler superkicking Del Rio for the victory and the world title, whilst he was on his knees, begging for mercy.

I still can't believe how badly they botched the end of that feud after all the momentum it had following the double turn.

·
Who am I ?
4,921 Posts

Yea it should have with Ziggler still holding the WHC

I'd give him the finisher only if they let him become a main eventer, he is my current favorite but the postion he is in right now, it would be disrespectful to give him the superkick, he need to be higher on the card. I actually think the one USO have a nice superkick but idk if that should be his finisher either

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I'd give him the finisher only if they let him become a main eventer, he is my current favorite but the postion he is in right now, it would be disrespectful to give him the superkick, he need to be higher on the card. I actually think the one USO have a nice superkick but idk if that should be his finisher either
It's just a superkick lol. It's hard to be bad at a superkick. Everyone on the roster has a nice superkick.

·
Who am I ?
4,921 Posts
that was horrible, usually only shorter guys do it well, tamina was nice though

Yea I know a superkick is not that special, but it should be rare or use in meaning just out of respect for :hbk2 IMO

·
Registered
683 Posts
Yes, yes he should.

He needs a new finisher asap and the superkick would do it. There's an interview with the Big Show where he says something like "you give Ziggler the super kick and you have a big star in him", and I agree.

They seemed to be heading that direction but he stoped doing it for some reason.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
53,752 Posts
Move him up the card, and sure, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I've read multiple interviews from Ziggler in which he said HBK was his favorite wrestler growing up. So, why not?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
No, he does it terribly. That move should be retired as a finisher, I've literally never seen a good one that didn't come from Michaels. The Zig Zag is fine, it's got a stupid name but it's been established as his move already, and you can believe that dropping a guy on the back of his head is enough to be an effective finisher. Leave it and don't have him tarnish a move he doesn't know how to do.

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Seeing Ziggler use the super kick is like if Zack Ryder started using the Rock Bottom as his finisher

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
that was horrible, usually only shorter guys do it well, tamina was nice though

Yea I know a superkick is not that special, but it should be rare or use in meaning just out of respect for :hbk2 IMO
I meant everyone who actually uses it of course :p.

No, he does it terribly. That move should be retired as a finisher, I've literally never seen a good one that didn't come from Michaels. The Zig Zag is fine, it's got a stupid name but it's been established as his move already, and you can believe that dropping a guy on the back of his head is enough to be an effective finisher. Leave it and don't have him tarnish a move he doesn't know how to do.
SHELTON
BENJAMIN

1 - 16 of 16 Posts