Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the Droz incident DLO was never thet same, he even said he became depressed and wanted to quit wrestling for good and his career when to the toilet. Do you think he could have been a mayor player if that accident had never happened? Also, do you think he should be in the HOF?

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Re: Should Dlo Brown be inducted into the hall of fame?

Absolutely.

D-Lo was fucking awesome. He turned a chest protector into an entertaining angle just like Jericho turned a piece of paper into an entertaining angle. He's the greatest European Champion ever IMO with the chest protector angle and his trips around the world, he was so damn entertaining. D-Lo's one of my favourite wrestlers ever, I absolutely love his moveset, one of my favourite movesets, and I loved watching him wrestle in the ring.

As far as if the Droz incident didn't happen, I don't think D-Lo would have ever become WWF Champion but I certainly could've seen him getting a WWF Title shot against Triple H on Raw or Smackdown sometime later in 1999 cause he was that over.

D-Lo was the first ever Euro-Continental champion, so he was getting a hell of a push before the unfortunate accident happened and changed his career. D-Lo said the incident made him second guess everything he did in the ring from then on, so he was never the same after, which is a shame, and the WWF probably held the Droz incident against him and mis-used him from then on.

They probably still do and for that reason, I don't see him getting inducted in unfortunately because that's the first thing people are going to remember about D-Lo. It's always going to held over his head.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
12,982 Posts

Yes Mark Henry should induct him.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts

No, I couldn't stand him. However just about it everybody who has ever stepped foot in the WWE will eventually make it into the Hall of Fame.

·
Registered
13,137 Posts

By any self-respecting hall of fame? No, he should not be inducted...

By the WWE hall of fame? Fuck it, whatever, they let everyone else in...

I don't know how big a player D'lo could have been, I think he reached his pinacle with his IC title run, but who really knows.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

I wouldn't mind if he made a cameo appearance during Mark Henry's induction by just walking past the camera doing his head bobble thing to pop the crowd.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,486 Posts

I think you betta recognize that D'Lo Brown is headlining the Hall of Fame class next year over the Undertaker, the Rock, Chris Jericho, Goldberg and God.

D'Lo was honestly one of my favorites of the Attitude Era. I'm all for him in the HOF.

·
Registered
831 Posts

He easily should be a selection. A great agile performer for a guy his size & very entertaining. His feud with X-Pac for the European title was epic.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts

Is no a real Hall of Fame is just another gimmick, even Santina (not a typo, I mean Santina the "cosuin" of Santino Marella) has a kayfabe reason to enter , she was the first on only Miss WrestleMania.

·
Registered
913 Posts
No. Only his chest protector should be.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
Underrated theme song

Reactions: Venocide

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,258 Posts
I was the first Euro-Continental champion.

Well, besides D Lo Brown but he doesn't count.

Reactions: Old School Icons

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
I was the first Euro-Continental champion.

Well, besides D Lo Brown but he doesn't count.
I'm really glad I remembered who said that.

Gold promo by Kurt Angle :Rollins

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Hard to say, guy was a solid wrestler for a few yrs. Don't think the Droz situation will hurt his chances given it was an unfortunate accident.

·
E:16
6,200 Posts
Probably not, I liked him but he's filler. Mind you, the hall of fame isn't really hard to get in to.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts