Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
The Texas Hammer
231 Posts
1) Wouldn't that be at least stable #4 for Wade Barrett? Nexus, the Corre, League of Nations. At some point he's got to shit or get of the pot.
2) Didn't Cena beat Nexus 'clean' after Barrett DDT'ed him on concrete? Why would Cena align with someone who couldn't finish the job?
3) Why would this be a New World Order when the premise of this is to get Cena the belt? Wouldn't a Main Event Mafia type group be better?
4) Why did I take the time to reply to this abortion of an idea?

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,077 Posts
Lol, Cena brings back past their primes Kevin Nash and Scott Hall to revive the NWO, with Cena filling in as Hollywood Cena. It will be like when they revived it in 2000 with Jeff Jarrett and Bret Hart, only for it to last a week or two.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Id rather have him turn heel and join the authority with HHH and Stephanie Mcmahon backing him and Nikki Bella as his manager.
This would make the most sense. Have it revolve around his trying for the 16th World title and finally joining up with the authority to do it.

Of course, we need to see if Roman Reigns has the lasting power to be that top face of the company before they are going to turn Cena. As I've said in half of these Cena turns heel threads...it is about the money and only if Vince can find that top face to replace Cena as his meal ticket will he make the move.

·
Banned
1,826 Posts
1. Cena/Taker would likely be the worst match in history. A guy who can hardly go, vs. a guy who could never go. Imagine that build up. Overcoming the odds and such. Falling asleep already.

2. Cena rebuilding the NWO has got to to be one of the single worst things I've ever read in my entire life. That's not even an insult to who wrote it. It actually kind of angers me when I think about it.

By the way, it's nWo... not NwO.
Yeah, because acronyms and lowercase letters...have to go...a certain way...?

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,205 Posts
Sounds good but iunno. Just seems like something for someone to overcome and we'd not get a good program that it could be.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
1. Cena/Taker would likely be the worst match in history. A guy who can hardly go, vs. a guy who could never go. Imagine that build up. Overcoming the odds and such. Falling asleep already.

2. Cena rebuilding the NWO has got to to be one of the single worst things I've ever read in my entire life. That's not even an insult to who wrote it. It actually kind of angers me when I think about it.

Yeah, because acronyms and lowercase letters...have to go...a certain way...?
No they don't but nWo is always written a certain way. OP obviously knew that and wanted to write it that way.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
:nikkilol. I rather John retire and have babies with Nikki. The original Nwo tried to recreate the initial magic. They couldent. What makes you think John Cena could. Never Never recreate something thats already been.done. Thats the problem with Reigns, hes not being.allowed to be original and authentic. Instead.they.are copying a previous storyline. That had nothing to do.with Roman.
So would I.

I mean what else is there left for John or Nikki to accomplish at this point in either of their careers anyway?

·
Aviary Bro Fist
14,043 Posts
Why not just use his already exiting "Cenation" moniker and twist it around with whomever would be in his evil stable taking on that name before used to refer to his flock of child fans? That would seem to be an automatic furnace of heat to get the ball rolling with!

:cena5

21 - 38 of 38 Posts