Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they maybe send him to Raw to have Roman facing a familiar foe to have him comfortable again, then Wyatt alone would make sense...

But if not, I think R Truth could make and interesting choice for his family since he always had some sinister vibe around his silly and often unfunny persona. Seeing R Truth with a beard and evil eyes could revitilize a bit his career.
Then Elias Samson now lonely in a shady and misterious way would be an interesting ally for Wyatt.
:ghost

·
Registered
601 Posts
I know they maybe send him to Raw to have Roman facing a familiar foe to have him comfortable again, then Wyatt alone would make sense...

But if not, I think R Truth could make and interesting choice for his family since he always had some sinister vibe around his silly and often unfunny persona. Seeing R Truth with a beard and evil eyes could revitilize a bit his career.
Then Elias Samson now lonely in a shady and misterious way would be an interesting ally for Wyatt.
I always thought the Big Show would be interesting if he joined the Wyatt Family.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
What about pay lot of local jobbers? different members each RAW would make it look like if his cult and influence it's growing bigger.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Bo Dallas should be part of his family too

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,144 Posts
Bo Dallas should be part of his family too
This is the most obvious pick for his family, which means it won't happen.

Reactions: MOXL3Y

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Sooo just because it's his brother irl they should make him join Wyatt? it's like saying Stardust was a good idea, you fucking people don't know shit lol

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
At the risk of not sounding helpful, imo WWE needs to figure out what the hell they're doing about the Wyatt character himself before deciding whether or not to attach other people to him.

If he's just going to continue doing what he's doing (cutting the same backstage promo, interferring in what's supposed to be the payoff match of feuds, losing every feud, and putting on subpar matches being the prime examples) he's going nowhere but downhill, and anyone connected to him is only going to suffer.

Sooo just because it's his brother irl they should make him join Wyatt? it's like saying Stardust was a good idea, you fucking people don't know shit lol
I thought they should have just brought Goldust back as Dustin Rhodes for the Cody's fired/Authority angle instead of turning Cody into Stardust, but that's just me :draper2

·
it's a tarp!
5,788 Posts
WWE could do a power of Wyatt compels you angle.

Bray gives a 'speech' in front of many of the talent before delivering the power compels you, after which 3-4 roster members step forward from the mob, look confused, turn around, and then stay laying into every one around them.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I'm a huge Wyatt fan and previously ice always thought he's better with a family but after they completly screwed up the original family and refused to reunite them properly on Smackdown I'd like to see Bray become an anti hero agent of chaos on Raw and see him feud with a new Authority stable once Steph is back and have him play a tweener role as I think there is money in that for his character/abilities.

That said if he were to go down that route and you could have the Authority keep screwing him and outnumbering him for example a Authority stable led by Steph and eventually HHH consisting of Samoa Joe, The Revival and Bobby Roode (other contenders could be Crews, Roman Reigns, Gallows n Anderson even Balor) could be great and have them keep screwing Bray out of wins and title matches or beongoing timbered before he gets fed up and cuts a promo about how he is going end the Authority once and for all and he will reign down chaos like nothing swen on Raw for years. Have him tease it for a few weeks and at the PPV or the Raw after PPV have him being surrounded and about to be beaten down again when the lights go off and when they come back on SaNity are between him and the Authority. I think there's huge potential for a long term story there with Eric Young being his right hand man and giving veteran advice with Killian Dain the muscle but also the young star. Eventually it leads to HHH being revealed as the brains behind Steph screwing Wyatt and them not wanting someone like Bray as the face of Raw etc. Bray vs HHH with a stip that if Bray wins then the Authority has to disband and the gimmick is dead. Even have them play up how Bray has never won on the big stage etc. Bray is the perfect guy to to a) end the Authority gimmick and maybe b)retire HHH.

Bring back the down with the machine merch and lose the supernatural stuff. The crowd wants to cheer Bray he's only been screwed by stupid booking.

I'd be happy to see him built as an anti hero tweener who attacks anyone heel feels like heel or face but if they want him to have a stable and in particular if they go the agent of chaos type route then SaNity seems perfect.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Honestly, I'd blow the Wyatt character up entirely tbh. Drop the family, drop the supernatural bullshit and just let him be something else using the same look and style of talking minus all the voodoo shite. Just make him a big creepy southern dude who kicks shit out of people and let him win a couple of feuds and it'd be a start tbh.

·
Registered
204 Posts

I honestly think they that if they really wanted to do Wyatt any favors, they'd abandon the character for awhile. Have him take such a big hit to the head (in storyline) that he's smacked silly, and into a well-groomed, polite, "Joseph Park" (TNA) kind of guy. Even give him a long standing angle with a female character, a wedding, yada-yada.

Then, down the road, you have baby-faced, perhaps "Brian Wyatt" (or whatever he'd be called) get hit hard in the same manner, and snap back into something sinister as "Bray Wyatt". Hopefully by then, some of the stigma of him being a jobber would be gone.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts