Wrestling Forum banner

Should AJ start using the GTS as her finisher?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
AJ couldn't lift up anything, she looks weak as fuck.. It's a bad idea anyways. GTS is Punk's move. AJ doesn't deserve to use it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
The difference between Brie using the Yes Lock and AJ using the GTS, is that they acknowledge that Brie is married to Daniel Bryan, it is part of the story. It is not part of the storyline or acknowledged on screen that AJ Lee is married to Punk.

And as for the CM Punk chants, it's gotten old. The fact people think they are being clever and rock so hard because "they know what is going on" is just sad. Have these yahoos impressed even one damn person because "When AJ came out I chanted CM Punk. That's her husband! We aren't supposed to know that, but I do! I so rock!" Seriously if they know someone that thinks that makes them "cool now" I feel even more sorry for that person who needs to find MUCH better heroes.

·
Registered
12,746 Posts
The tiniest girl on the roster lifting people up on her shoulders? Plenty of botchamania moments to be had when that occurs.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
She had a WM Diary thing on youtube where she went to the gym and was squatting a lot, I don't feel like looking it up but I'm sure it was more/the same as most Diva's. She might have trouble hitting it on Nicki, Alysha, and Tamina. But I think she could manage it on most divas.

Edit: Wasn't hard to find. She doesn't say how much but idk, doesn't seem like it would be to much of an issue.

That's 135, so yeah i don't see how she couldn't pick up women on her shouders.

·
Registered
654 Posts
AJ is her own person, she has her own moves, why they do that when they want to stop the "CM Punk" chants?

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
No that move is too good to be wasted on the Divas Divison by having a skinny bitch like AJ Lee badly do it.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
That's 135, so yeah i don't see how she couldn't pick up women on her shouders.
Because she's 5'0 and 90 pounds. you expect her to lift woman much bigger than her on her shoulders and bounce them off her knee? AJ would hurt herself every time... There's a reason AJ never picks up her opponents, she can't. I've never seen her do a bodyslam or anything.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts