Wrestling Forum banner

Should AEW Sign Jeff Hardy?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think about this? A Hardy Boys reunion would be a very big deal + imagine potential dream matches for Jeff in AEW against CM Punk and Darby Allin?

·
Registered
229 Posts
It’d be cool for the hardys to have one last run. Plus i think they can bring something to the table backstage with guiding the other tag teams.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yeah, of course. Matt Hardys current gimmick..or lack there of with the HFO is the worst thing he's ever done and Jeff in WWE was boring after the Sheamus drug/alcohol angle.

One more lengthy run as the Broken Hardyz so they can finish their expeeeeedition of gold would be absolutely wonderful! Yeeeeeeess!
Team Xtreme Hardyz getting one last solid run before they retire would be proper and exciting and should happen in WWE instead of AEW, but it would be cool either way.

If they're going to job to The Young Fucks like FTR did or waste their time with other comedy, jobber or acrobat acts, then pass on Jeff coming to AEW. They've already ruined Matt with the poor booking. There's no real tag competition at the moment for the Hardyz, and them putting over younger teams...well...they need to have younger teams that feel worthwhile first. The Bucks of 'Youth' are not only the worst team in AEW, they're also damn near middle age. Who else is there other than FTR.

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
I mean its worth a shot, they are trying with everyone. I cant imagine it working considering how shit matt is in aew and lack of creative. It could work

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
No brainer. He's capable of being a top grade main event guy and the Hardyz vs the Bucks would probably generate interest.

·
Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
6,403 Posts
Yes... if Jeffs WWE release (and him walking out of that match) wasn't him falling back in to the previous addiction. If Jeff Hardy is fine then sure. Matt Hardy needs him in my opinion to do the Hardy Boys thing in the tag team scene there because the HFO thing is stale.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts